GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i dont understand this"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/11/01 at 16:40
Regular
i go in shops looking 4 n64 theres millions of playstation,come to the nintendo bit a little corner with about 5 games and how come they stop making copies of the older games playstation dont.i like nintendo consoles but i must admit 1 thing the 1 problem with it they dont make many games 4 the n64 have they finished making games 4 it now because i think mario party 3 is the last game.
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:07
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Solskjaer_24 wrote:
> ME!!! Why am i banned???

Or do you mean the bloke who started it? Is that why
> his name's in red?

Maybe it's because of his name! Looks to me like he's signed up again but added a 2, to the end!

:)
Mon 26/11/01 at 17:57
Regular
"Long time no see!"
ME!!! Why am i banned???

Or do you mean the bloke who started it? Is that why his name's in red?
Mon 26/11/01 at 17:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Why?
Mon 26/11/01 at 17:23
Regular
"Back For Good"
This guy is banned!!!
Mon 26/11/01 at 17:18
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I thought everyone new Mario Party 3 is the last N64 game to be made??? It is a MASSIVE shame to finally see it ending, and that MORE older games aren't being re-released. I think Nintendo should because they can still make money in Britain, during the 4 months left before the GameCube launches. And they can't just rely on the GameBoy sales bringing in the money can they!! Goldeneye and Mario Kart 64 have already been re-released recently, and think there still could be hope for games like Zelda: Ocarina of time and 1080 snowboarding to be re-released too!! Especially after there are problems of when 1080 will be ready for the GC. And you can still get Mario 64 with an N64 in some places. Lets just hope!!
Mon 26/11/01 at 17:08
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I don't think there's any more games comming out for the N64!

The only reason there's LOADS of Playstation games and not very many N64 games, is because if someone has an N64 game, then they have the cart with it on! If someone has a Playstation game, they generally have a dodgy copy they bought off someone for a fiver and thus there's LOADS of the originals still kicking about!

:)
Mon 26/11/01 at 16:40
i go in shops looking 4 n64 theres millions of playstation,come to the nintendo bit a little corner with about 5 games and how come they stop making copies of the older games playstation dont.i like nintendo consoles but i must admit 1 thing the 1 problem with it they dont make many games 4 the n64 have they finished making games 4 it now because i think mario party 3 is the last game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.