GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should Pokemon Come Out For Any Major Consoles?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 20:29
Regular
No Way. I think Pokemon is boring and terrible. If you agree send message here or to the Pokemon haters Longest Thread under pokemon topics.
Sat 08/12/01 at 22:26
I seriously hope spamming and ruining topics (combined) is a banning offence on this board.

Back to the topic: Pokémon came in late in the Game Boy Color's lifecycle and that was probably what Nintendo had planned anyway. If they finish on a high, they can still sell loads of games, as well as release the next gen handheld (Game Boy Advance) and try to get lots of sales on that.
Sat 08/12/01 at 22:20
im just saying hello in this message because im borred and hello to you reading it blah blah blah lol anyway thankyou for reading my borring message now you are borred too ha ha! blah blah blah blah blah blah goodbye!
Sat 08/12/01 at 22:17
Regular
THe pokemon games gave a HUGE revivial to the Game boy. Enough mans just bought a Gameboy to play it! I did anyway...

I think the main Pokemon RPG will always stay on the GB system, as it is the consoles flagship title really. Will it will be used in the same way on GBA?
Sat 08/12/01 at 22:11
The Game Boy Color was and is one of the most successful games consoles ever.

It's only small minded people who consider handheld videogames consoles to be in a completely different league.

Pokémon was a success. It may not be so popular now, but that doesn't mean the games weren't good.
Sat 08/12/01 at 20:11
Regular
Should Pokemon Come Out For Any Major Consoles?

you mean the GBC wasn't a major console, the console that beat all others in 2000....or the N64, the most popular 64-bit machine out there :) (The only one to be popular for years anyway)
Sat 08/12/01 at 00:14
big_slow wrote:
> NO! child games like pokemon ruin consoles.
Sat 08/12/01 at 00:12
NO! child games like pokemon ruin consoles.
Fri 07/12/01 at 23:22
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Yeah, like tenchu And Gundam Wing and DBZ! Oh wait those are Tv programs... But so is Digimon and Escaflowne... But Escaflowne hasn't been made into a game yet! I'm getting muddled now :(.
Fri 07/12/01 at 17:03
Regular
despite the fact that pokemon is ranged at kids aged 10-, which means about 10 people on this forum. Adult Animé is much better.
Fri 07/12/01 at 17:01
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
A pity that this had to come up. But, as you all know deep down, (escpeicaily if your a Ninty) that Pokémon is, amazingly, a good game! And it appeals so much to younger gamers that Nintendo (or whatever company buys it) would have to be idiots not to cash in on it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.