GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is the all time most popular superstar?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 20:11
Regular
TRhe Rock without a doubt. Or maybe Undertaker. Or maybe Stone Cold. Or maybe Andre the Giant.
Wed 28/11/01 at 00:35
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I think the top popular superstars would be the likes of Hulk Hogan and Stone Cold. Then I think theres a second bunch which would follow close behind with names such as Undertaker, Bret Hart, Ultimate Warrior, The Rock and HBK.

All these wrestlers have had or still get massive followings, but most of them have had more of a "period" where they've been put in the spotlight. Hogan and Stone Cold have had the lions share of it all overall though I think.

Personally my favourite was always Bret Hart. When you think back a few years, there wasn't a whole lot of moves that drop your jaw like the ones you see today. I mean lets face it, a leg drop is hardly thought of as a move to leave you gob-smacked, yet this was Hogan's finisher. For me, Bret's technical wrestling was a lot better to watch rather than the usual Hogan - get beat up, jump up looking like a puffer fish and then punch the bad guy a few times and drop your leg on his head. Even the Ultimate Warrior was a bit low on moves, almost another Hogan with a different finisher and a different way of throwing a fit before beating the hell out of his opponent.
Tue 27/11/01 at 22:11
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
The question wasn't 'who do you think is the best superstar'.

It was 'who is the most populer superstar of all time'.

So, Nax and Jikki, please urinate off, or at least play nice.
Tue 27/11/01 at 21:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Jak & Nikki wrote:
> Lord Of Darkness wrote:
> 80's/early 90's :

Hulk Hogan

Mid Nineties
> :

HBK

Late Ninties
> :

Stone Cold Steve Austin

2000 - Now
> :

The Rock

!!My
> Prediction!!
Early 00's:

RVD

Ha Ha Ha these
> are all crappy wrestlers

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Who do you like? Kaientai?
Tue 27/11/01 at 21:05
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!
Jak and Nikki, Would you pppppppllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeee, SHUT THE HELL UP?!!
Mon 26/11/01 at 13:13
Lord Of Darkness wrote:
> 80's/early 90's :

Hulk Hogan

Mid Nineties :

HBK

Late Ninties
> :

Stone Cold Steve Austin

2000 - Now :

The Rock

!!My
> Prediction!!
Early 00's:

RVD

Ha Ha Ha these are all crappy wrestlers

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Mon 26/11/01 at 01:35
Regular
British Bulldog
Mon 26/11/01 at 01:27
80's/early 90's :

Hulk Hogan

Mid Nineties :

HBK

Late Ninties :

Stone Cold Steve Austin

2000 - Now :

The Rock

!!My Prediction!!
Early 00's:

RVD
Sun 25/11/01 at 23:36
Regular
hulk hogan is the best and most popular superstar ever!!!!!!
Sun 25/11/01 at 21:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The Rock is the most popular right now and has been for the past 2 years or so but Shawn Michaels and Hulk Hogan have had their share of cheers in the past.
Sun 25/11/01 at 21:42
Regular
well maybe kurt angle was for few weeks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.