GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RANDOM FACTS Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/09/10 at 11:54
Regular
"THE HALOANATOR :D"
Post your random facts here,

An apple, onion, and potato all have the same taste. The differences in flavor are caused by their smell. To prove this - pinch your nose and take a bite from each. They will all taste sweet.
Thu 18/11/10 at 12:24
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Maybe agree was the wrong choice. Butch was making a generalism that cartoons depict this image of exploding in space. Meh, things worded/taken wrong on a forums....who could have guessed.
Thu 18/11/10 at 03:23
Regular
Warhunt wrote:
[i]I want to say "all of them" but you cleatly don't agree anyway :)

]Agree with what? It was a question.
Wed 17/11/10 at 16:25
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I want to say "all of them" but you cleatly don't agree anyway :)

(Seriously though to name a few -
- Simpsons (Itchy & Scratchy + halloween episodes i think)
- Ren and Stimpy
- Others...... :S
Wed 17/11/10 at 15:48
Regular
Butch wrote:

You will not however, explode, despite what your favourite cartoons may have depicted to you.[/i]

What the hell kind of cartoons depict that?
Wed 17/11/10 at 11:14
Regular
Or is the information from a certain Arnie sci-fi?
Tue 16/11/10 at 21:24
Regular
Butch wrote:
Halo Reach wrote:
[i]sorry but no you would explode

No, you wouldn't. You are likely to swell up a fair amount as all your blood and muscles evaporate and all the gas in your body expands due to lack of outside pressure. After a few seconds, brain asphyxiation will set in (as you are not breathing) and you pass out and, eventually, die.

You will not however, explode, despite what your favourite cartoons may have depicted to you.[/i]

umm you got your information from wikipiedia aye?
dont trust that site butch
Mon 27/09/10 at 10:09
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Halo Reach wrote:

During the eighteenth century, books that were considered offensive were sometimes punished by being whipped.

They whipped books? Shocking! Good job none of the books on my bookshelves could see that comment. (Although I don't own any offensive books ><)
Mon 27/09/10 at 09:25
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Halo Reach wrote:
sorry but no you would explode

No, you wouldn't. You are likely to swell up a fair amount as all your blood and muscles evaporate and all the gas in your body expands due to lack of outside pressure. After a few seconds, brain asphyxiation will set in (as you are not breathing) and you pass out and, eventually, die.

You will not however, explode, despite what your favourite cartoons may have depicted to you.
Mon 27/09/10 at 07:56
Regular
Everytime you jump you travel approx 240 km through space. : D
Mon 27/09/10 at 07:52
Regular
Torino wrote:

Also, I thought you would 'implode' if you drifted into space, not 'explode'?[/i]

sorry but no you would explode

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.