GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon haters longest thread"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 20:00
Regular
Pokemon had its day in the spotlight. There have been many games brought out and it got boring after the first two. The show is boring and terribly animated and God knows how it was very popular.
Wed 03/04/02 at 23:55
Hmmm...

Pokemon isn't my cup of tea, but seriously back off the fans a bit...

<<>><< BuRaKKi >><<>>
<< HTTP://PUB39.EZBOARD.COM/BUMBREONSRPG >>

Fans should go there :)
Fri 29/03/02 at 21:48
the pokemon game is ok its a ok story line but pokemon suck along with digimon there brainwashing kids and should be banned go to http://www.newgrounds.com to kill some pokemon muahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahhaahha(evil laff)

Cats Rule
Fri 29/03/02 at 21:21
Regular
"I Control All Pikmi"
Pokemon is mank and skank {im a poet and i dont know it}
Sat 23/03/02 at 18:18
Regular
be-z-boy wrote:
> I agree with your prospectives about pokemon, Swanton Bomb. I used to be a fan
> and now everything about them is terrible. The least the could do was stop
> airing it on tv.

Yeah, just like that American comedy Friends. It's absolutely rubbish and they should stop showing it on TV!
Thu 21/03/02 at 19:38
I can't believe I used to like that rubbish.

What's even worse, I wasted a few hundred pounds on a few thousand of them trading cards!
Sun 17/03/02 at 23:19
Wow the best topic i have seen in ages!
Thu 14/03/02 at 23:59
I agree with your prospectives about pokemon, Swanton Bomb. I used to be a fan and now everything about them is terrible. The least the could do was stop airing it on tv.
Sun 20/01/02 at 15:10
Regular
I hate Pokémon, but for goodness sake, can't you just leave the fans alone. This is their forum, go back to your own. They are allowed to have their thoughts. They love it, we hate it. Whoop-de-doo! Stop spamming up their forum or they will tell loki & Mr. Snuggly! Now go away!!!

Sorry for there behavior Pokémon fans!
Fri 18/01/02 at 23:01
If I go go back in time i would kill the person that invented pokemon!!!!!!
It's all my kids go on about pokemon this pokemon that.
God sake kill all pokemon please !!!!!!
Wed 05/12/01 at 23:43
Regular
Hehe Pokemon haters, woo rebel POKEMON SUX WOOOOOOO.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.