GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If Barthez had Schmeical's nose..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 17:58
Regular
...his clown outfit would be complete!

:-)
Sat 01/12/01 at 19:43
Regular
Yes I watched United today, and yes I have been watching United this season.

We have played some great football this season. Was the 5-3 against Tottenham really that long ago?

We had a great result against Bayern, and would have won if it wasnt for an individual error.

A lot of our poor results have been down to individual errors but I do agree that some have of them have been down to poor performances. Like today for example...

But Barthez, helped by the occasional mistake by Brown/silvestre have been the ones making the mistakes.
Sat 01/12/01 at 19:15
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
United conceding 6 goals in 2 games -when was the last time that happened?
Sat 01/12/01 at 17:47
Regular
"Long time no see!"
DID U WATCH UNITED TODAY??? HAVE U BEEN WATCHING US THIS SEASON???? There's no way we'll win anything!!! The defence needs sorting out, one new bloke to replace Blanc, and one as his partner. The midfield needs sorting out, keeping a defensive side in it (keane), and we MUST play with 2 strikers (cole and ruud)!!!
Sat 01/12/01 at 17:34
Regular
Fetguson said on MUTV (the only bloody channel he seems to alk to!) that Man Utd aint gonna win the Title.

This was the same as Arsenal in the 98 season. Wenger said Arsenal coundt win it, and then arsenal went on an amazing run. Maybe its just the urge the players get when they here their own manager saying those sort of things. Hopefully United can have the same sort of turnaround that Arsneal had won they won it.
Sat 01/12/01 at 15:46
Regular
"smile, it's free"
What really scares me, is that I can't see us qualifying for next season's champions league either, unless we have a SERIOUS turnaround.
Sat 01/12/01 at 14:45
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
Fergie
> should just concentrate on winning the Champions league in his last season.

*stiffled laughter*
Sat 01/12/01 at 14:15
Regular
hmmmm

Well, thats the Premiership dead and buried for us...

We might as well benn playing with our reserves with performances like that.

Actually we should just use our reserves for the rest of the premiership, and Fergie should just concentrate on winning the Champions league in his last season.
Sat 01/12/01 at 14:02
Regular
2-0 to chelsea
barthez is the worst keeper in the premier league now ITS offical
Sat 01/12/01 at 14:02
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> Only Bolton have beaten us in the premiership at OT.

And Chelsea...

Funny how there were no chants of "We shall not be moved" today.

Chumpions indeed.

I am enjoying this! :-)
Wed 28/11/01 at 18:49
The problem at United seem far more deep rooted than just the sale or one player (Stam) or the fitness of another (Keane).

Keane has made several comments about his concern that the team may have 'lost it's hunger'. The normally placid Scholes has shown a rebellious streak of late and Beckham has yet to sign his contract, Fergies going upstairs, no one knows who the next manager will be, Yorke's lost the plot, Cole's unhappy, Barthez and Brown keep making schoolboy errors, Giggs is out until next year and Fergie can't decide his best formation. Apart from all that everything is fine at OT !!!!!.

Can you ever remember a period like this for united over the last twelve years ?.

United will be challenging for the honours come the end of the season but they could well end up winning nothing. Fergies probably has more work to do in the last few months of his managerial reign than in the last 10 years.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.