GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the Best Game for the GBA?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 09:46
Regular
Hello,
I have just purchased my GBA for £60, New, Unused, Boxed, Etc. And Also I have puchased Mario Kart for £20. Recently I have also renewed my Special Reserve Membership and have claimed an excelent Free Gift. Now I am just wondering what games to purchase. Any ideas?

Thanks...
Sun 25/11/01 at 10:57
Regular
"Long time no see!"
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO GET AN ORANGE GBA????? Some bloke was asking about it in 'MY' 'NINTENDO' chat room on MSN the other day.

He seemed determined to get one from anywhere.
Sun 25/11/01 at 10:20
Regular
"Long time no see!"
You have probably the best GBA game at the moment mate!!!!! It's gotta be Mario Kart: Super Circuit!! All you need now is the link cable and find some people to go head-to-head with. The 2 new Zelda's look quite good aswell!!

Regarding where to find discount games:
1. Why do they call 'SPECIAL RESERVE' the 'DISCOUNT Network'???
2.You may be able to buy games second hand in SR, for example. They won't be in bad condition, they weren't released that long ago.
3.I saw an add for both the Zedla games for £40 in 'ToysRus'. Go and check it out.
4.Look on-line, at auctions like 'Ebay' for example.

Hope this helps you. I might be gettin a GBA for X-mas.
Sun 25/11/01 at 09:46
Regular
"the burning sky"
Hello,
I have just purchased my GBA for £60, New, Unused, Boxed, Etc. And Also I have puchased Mario Kart for £20. Recently I have also renewed my Special Reserve Membership and have claimed an excelent Free Gift. Now I am just wondering what games to purchase. Any ideas?

Thanks...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.