GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I no computer junkie but Jak and Daxter rule...as with THE GETAWAY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Jak & Daxter'.
Tue 15/04/03 at 19:30
Regular
As a respectable young lady I decided to ween myself onto the playstation in a viscous atempt to woop my brothers butt at a game....my boyfriend recommended JAK AND DAXTER...as I was hooked onto Crash Bandicoot b4 this! OK its a cute game but I decided to shock myself and go 4 a more 'big boy' game...THE GETAWAY is the nuts...I was at first shocked by the unpleasent abuse and bloodshed but now this thirst quenching game has me on my toes.....I AM A CHANGED WOMEN!!!
Page:
Tue 15/04/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Light of the world"
As a respectable young lady I decided to ween myself onto the playstation in a viscous atempt to woop my brothers butt at a game....my boyfriend recommended JAK AND DAXTER...as I was hooked onto Crash Bandicoot b4 this! OK its a cute game but I decided to shock myself and go 4 a more 'big boy' game...THE GETAWAY is the nuts...I was at first shocked by the unpleasent abuse and bloodshed but now this thirst quenching game has me on my toes.....I AM A CHANGED WOMEN!!!
Tue 15/04/03 at 19:32
Regular
It's a shame that change didn't involve gaining a basic level of intelligence.
Tue 15/04/03 at 19:33
Regular
"Light of the world"
ouch...hey i a beginner at this kinda computer thing ok...give me a break i will suceed
Tue 15/04/03 at 19:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"I AM A CHANGED WOMAN"

ahahahaha.
You are a genius.
Tue 15/04/03 at 19:34
Regular
"Light of the world"
.....whats wrong with that
Tue 15/04/03 at 19:34
Regular
what was wrong with the post whitestripes? it looked fine to me.
Tue 15/04/03 at 19:35
Regular
"Light of the world"
thankyou ashley i like u already
Tue 15/04/03 at 19:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
ahaha
I'm an idiot

"I AM A CHANGED WOMEN"
Tue 15/04/03 at 19:53
Regular
"  "
Peesh, that's not the sort of thing you go around admitting...
Tue 15/04/03 at 19:58
Regular
"Light of the world"
ok i declare i shouldnt of said it crucify me all of you go on i can take it
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.