GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Chat Facebook Page."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/09/10 at 14:15
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
Just looked up Freeola Chat to see if you had a FB page. Had to fight through a few cobwebs to get in though.

Would it not be a good idea for it to get a wee update? I know we have a good banter on here, but if we can all converse on the FB page a bit more then maybe more of our friends would be more inclined to join up on here?
Wed 15/09/10 at 13:16
Regular
"THE HALOANATOR :D"
Oh really you dont think i am though aye?
Wed 15/09/10 at 13:04
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
Some of us do but you have to go through a strict proccess to ensure you're not some sort of psycho stalker or somethin.

;P
Wed 15/09/10 at 12:35
Regular
anyone?
Mon 13/09/10 at 10:23
Regular
Hey just wondering do you fellow freeolarites add each other on facebook?
Sun 12/09/10 at 13:16
"Are you sure?"
Hi 'Love Web' and welcome to the forums.

Love Web wrote:
> Maybe I am missing something here?

Yep - see below. It isn't official or in use :¬)

Love Web wrote:
> I have just created my first website on freeola.
> www.chirshale.arlovers.co.uk.

I think you may have two typos there!
My guess is 'chris' and 'art' :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s] My Freeola InstantPro Site
Sun 12/09/10 at 12:58
Regular
Maybe I am missing something here? I just looked up the Freeola Face Book page and there are no members and no discussions? Its a shame as the website is so good. I have just created my first website on freeola. www.chirshale.arlovers.co.uk.
Fri 10/09/10 at 09:54
"Are you sure?"
No I saw the FB item thanks.

You've probably got two ways forward.

Contact the current owner if possible and ask them to update things to meet your needs or hand over control to you.

Or if that's not possible contact FB where you should be able to either get it removed or control handed over to you as it's purporting to be your company and not just a fan page.

[s]Hmmm...[/s] @twitter
Fri 10/09/10 at 09:45
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Missed the part where we have no access to the FB account eh Hmmm... ? It's not run by Freeola, so we can't make changes as you suggest.

If you meant the Twitter account then the answer stays the same as my previous response.
Fri 10/09/10 at 09:19
"Are you sure?"
Warhunt wrote:
> Interactive update sites can be very useful for generating
> traffic, however the upkeep and maintenance they require does not
> seem to be justified by end results (as seen from our Twitter
> exp. lately).

FWIW I still follow Freeola twitter! I'm your very first follower :¬P

To some of my clients that have Twitter accounts for their businesses I suggest creating a weekly reminder (in Outlook or similar) to force them to tweet at least once a week for example to show things are still alive.

It only takes a few minutes and most businesses can rustle up something constructive to say. So isn't much of an overhead.

If it's not for them then I recommend they update things to say - just "visit our main site" to stop from them from appearing neglected. Perhaps this is what should happen to the FB site?

EDIT: I'm not a FB fan or user but I know plenty are.
[s]Hmmm...[/s] @twitter
Thu 09/09/10 at 15:12
Regular
"How Ironic"
End of the day we want to encourage people to visit the forums, not any Facebook page :) This is where the magic happens.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.