GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2012 theroy true or false?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/09/10 at 00:20
Regular
"THE HALOANATOR :D"
I believe it to be true over the last week new zealand has had over 300 earth quakes and mt cook is demmed active now.
isnt that something?
Sun 26/09/10 at 06:55
Regular
Some good points and ideas, i also believe in undead spirits as i have had many encounters . The 2012 theory is just a case of wait and see and i told you so. !
Thu 23/09/10 at 16:47
Regular
"Anyone but that one"
The 2012 theory has developed from the Mayan calendar and is actually a misinterpretation with the belief that a "doomsday" event will happen on December 12, 2012, the 12th day of the 12th month of the 12th year of the 21st century the end of a 5,125 year cycle in the Mayan calendar, known as the long count calendar.

It is more than likely that this theory has developed from no more than assumptions, previous supposed end of the world events which were forecast have come and gone so whos to say December 12th will be any different? Perhaps the world will end on December the 12th or perhaps it wont, maybe it'll even end tomorrow. In the end there's not a damn thing we can do about it either way but there is simply no logical reason why events based on nothing more than hearsay will happen.

So my conclusion is, that given all the doomsday drivel that has been predicted before is that there is simply no proof and that any events that are happening just now are just coincidence, if you devised up some method of finding your cats name and date of birth in the bible you would probably find it, because you want to and thus people will keep finding so called doomsdays wherever they decide to look for it.

Whilst personally I believe in paranormal phenomena and such it doesnt mean I also have to believe in 2012 too, so no I don't think the world will end in 2012, besides if it does, we wouldn't be able to get anymore free games!
Fri 17/09/10 at 14:53
Regular
Depends - if there's an apocalypse it could come in the form of a poisonous gas cloud, Earthquakes, meteor storms, planet-wide implosion - who's to say any of us would escape it?
Fri 17/09/10 at 13:00
Regular
If you live wel above sea level or 60km inland you shoud be sweet when it comes.
Mon 13/09/10 at 13:00
Regular
Yep, you're already half way to speaking in tongues :D

Just remember, if you're trying to pronounce any Welsh place names, you need to have a heavy cold and be wearing a leek to even get close to pronouncing them correctly...

Oh, and S4C is great! (well, if you like Welsh soaps...which I don't)

On the plus side, we're sitting on a great time rift so you can refuel a tardis here, and we're near the now-ex headquarters of Torchwood.

And there's a lush Harry Ramsdens in the bay too lol.

Plenty of battleground for gamers to join formation on in the city though. If enough of us get together during the apocalypse we may actually survive*!

*Though, until recently, Wales was immune from all world disasters as not one major movie, TV series or play had even mentioned Wales during any fictional happenings. That is, until Doctor Who and Torchwood. Now we're on the map and, like the end of Angel, all the demons have been let loose on the country. As a result, the chances of survival are now equal to someone living in England.
Sun 12/09/10 at 20:46
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Haha! I'll watch out for that then (and my instinct is telling me you said "Welcome to Cardiff" - that or I have been paying attention to road signs when crossing the Severn).

Hopefully I'll avoid the fights... but as you said, gaming intuition all kicks in and I'll make it through. Hopefully if there is the apocalypse, all us gamers can find one another and battle through it!
Sat 11/09/10 at 16:52
Regular
Croeso i Caerdydd!

Soon you'll be talking in tongues like the rest of us! :D

Just a warning though - whilst the girls bite (yayness) the guys fight (booness)...was like 10 minutes of Modern Warfare 2 attempting to get to a taxi once as I had to strafe and duck my way through a random St Mary's Street brawl...Not sure how I got out without a scratch though...Must be all that gaming instinct.

I didn't realise that episode had been on TV...chances are I've seen it then. I wont be too worried if its not on the boxset in that case, will just catch it next time BBC3 show it :)
Sat 11/09/10 at 12:53
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Edgy wrote:
> Atleast if it were Zombies we'd have a fighting chance...But then
> it depends on the sub-catagory of Zombies. Would they be virus
> created (28 days), a human error in forcing evolution (Resident
> Evil) or just a fun excuse to break into shops and use anything
> as a weapon (American news/Dead Rising) - quite frankly I'd hope
> its the slow moving kind that are virtually harmless unless
> you're within biting distance...like most girls in Cardiff on a
> friday night I suppose...

That would be my hope as well. Slow enough to escape from and also within distance to try out a range of home-made weapons!

Also hope my move to Cardiff will enable me to see these biting girls on a Friday night! ;)
Sat 11/09/10 at 09:22
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Edgy wrote:
> I hear there's a previously unseen episode about abortion being
> released shortly state-side. Any idea if that's going to be
> released as part of a season boxset anyway (like the Wienstein
> episode) or whether it will have to be a seperate purchase?

As we got to see it on BBC Three as part of the series run, I'm expecting it to be part of our boxset. There was a lot of talk of it being a separate release in The States though, so I don't know for sure. While it was a good episode with some very funny moments, it's not worth shelling out a few quid, just for half hour though.
Sat 11/09/10 at 04:34
Regular
haha wel antz in my soccer team got a bright pink mowhawk 4 our last game. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.