GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Best Ever Matches On The WWF"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/11/01 at 22:09
Regular
Alliance .vs. WWF at Summerslam 2001.Tag Team Elimination Match

Booker T, RVD, Kurt Angle, Stone Cold, Shane McMahon

Kane, The Rock, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Big Show
Sat 04/09/10 at 21:15
Regular
Meet @ 08.45 for a 9 o clock start for a circuit around Lee & Cragg quarry
Tue 27/11/01 at 21:10
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah.
Tue 27/11/01 at 20:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Just going to stop all this arguing now. Jericho15, don't get annoyed because he says E&C suck. Obviously he sucks because they were one of the greatest tag teams. 7 time champs. But stop the arguing.
Tue 27/11/01 at 20:44
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Swanton Bomb wrote:
> I cannot believe you used to like E&C. You are such a loser. And it does not
> go Would you Pllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssseeeeeee Shut the hell up
> Jericho15

You have actually said the phrase properly this time and E&C did kick @$$. But Christian has now turned into a total Jack@$$.(Hey, I guess you and Christian have something in common!).
Tue 27/11/01 at 15:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Wrestlemania 5 was Hulk Hogan against Ultimate Warrior. I had forgotten that. Thanks for reminding me even if it was unintentional. Greta match that.
Tue 27/11/01 at 14:45
Regular
"pro evo fan"
the best matches ive seen have to be

undertaker vs old man kind ( brown costume)
in a boiler room match, carnt remeber what ppv or raw episode it was on, it was a long time ago.
( can anybody help me out when this match took place?)

cactus jack vs terry funk (chain saw charlie)
there was barbwire around the ring with concrete post(i think) and lots off hardcore action
i think this was in ecw thought but still a great match.

first ever inferno match between the undertaker and kane
where vader came down and undertaker flew over the top rope and the flames and landed on kane and vader.

hulk hogan vs ultimate w. wrestle mania 5.
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Imitation of someone.

Your a loser Jetster. I hate you cause you like E and C. I think E and C suck so nah nah nah nah. E and C are great big poos. *Sticks tongue out.*

(Soory about that) Couldn't resist.
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:10
Regular
"One More Chance"
Swanton Bomb wrote:
> I cannot believe you used to like E&C. You are such a loser. And it does not
> go Would you Pllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssseeeeeee Shut the hell up
> Jericho15

Shut the hell up, you are just a crapping newbie, if you want to be treated with any respect you should be kind to people, anyway i like E&C so dont call me a loser.
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:07
Regular
"One More Chance"
Mine would be:

Streetfight - HHH Vs Cactus Jack - A brilliant match full of action and a great ending.

TLC 1 - What more should i say?

RVD Vs Scotty Anton - Filled with action and it was the first time RVD performed the Van Termionator. (I know its not WWF but i like it)

Any Rock Vs Mankind match just because of the pure hatred and build up to the matches like when the Rock was in the corperation (He was the best then) the promos and tention was great.

I wish those corperation days would come back the Rock as a heel was the best.
Mon 26/11/01 at 16:06
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
I cannot believe you used to like E&C. You are such a loser. And it does not go Would you Pllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssseeeeeee Shut the hell up Jericho15

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.