GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Smackdown Just Bring It For Only £5"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/11/01 at 15:44
Regular
Ah! Got your attention did' nt I. My real topic is Do you like Skateboarding or BMX better.
Fri 23/11/01 at 18:48
Regular
"Whatever!"
Skateboarding is better!!
Fri 23/11/01 at 18:47
I prefer skatebording because I can take my mind off things and I can go real fast with no work.
Fri 23/11/01 at 18:35
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Skatboarding does prove to be more popular and, for once, I must agree with the majority. Skateboarding is all about physice and class, whereas BMXing is just biking on a small bike. I personally think that BMXing has its place, but no other sport can compare to Skating.
Fri 23/11/01 at 17:23
skateboarding because i can skate. ive had a go @ the BMX ramp not so far away on this 2hours tutorial and dint really learn anything and cant do tricks. doing a backflip mctwist and landing in a gring, finishing off with another little trick is harder than it looks! (on matt hoffmans :D)
Fri 23/11/01 at 16:26
Regular
"Digging!"
skateboarding, even though i can do bmx (ish) and carnt even skate.
Fri 23/11/01 at 16:10
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Skateboarding. But...

The gaming industry has kind of gone a bit nuts over it. First you had Tony Hawk, then Air Blade, then they did the same again but on ice so you've got SSX Tricky, and there's even the odd surfing game out now. Same with riding bicycles, you've got all the Dave Mirra games, the MotoX clones, so we're getting a bit inundated with XTreme sports games that personally I don't really enjoy.

Mostly they all involve pulling off tricks within a certain time or area, and no matter how much they jazz it up with a 'rescue the hostages' storyline, it's just more of the same.

I know gaming is meant to be about immersing yourself in environments where you can do things that you wouldn't normally do irl, but balancing on boards and pedalling around ramps just doesn't cut it for me. Same with footie, wrestling, basketball, boxing, even racing cars; I just want one really good example of each genre for my collection, and there's too many bad examples out there for my liking, particularly in the sports area.
Fri 23/11/01 at 15:49
Regular
"Not your monkey"
OH GOD..... another one.
Once again its "how many dumb posts can i post in a short space of time" day.

just to keep you happy - skateboarding
Fri 23/11/01 at 15:44
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Ah! Got your attention did' nt I. My real topic is Do you like Skateboarding or BMX better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.