GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THPS 4 help needed"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/04/03 at 19:54
Regular
I am in desperate need of help on tony hawk four. I have completed every single thing on the game.............exept one. There is one cash icon in the shipyard which is very elusive to me. I have looked and looked for hours on end but cannot seen to manage to find it. If anybody knows of an elusive cash icon hidden in the shipyard i would be very grateful if they told me, if they knew a website link that would be good too. PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZ help.
Sat 10/05/03 at 16:39
Regular
"Not so distant"
The last icon i needed was also in the shipyard and I found it in one of the bins that you can knock over. There are quite a few hidden in bins so it's easy to miss one.
Wed 07/05/03 at 17:35
Regular
You might have found this already but in the center of the shipyard there is a building which has vents along the top. Grind through the grate and you land on a rail and grind right through.... Picking up a cash icon on the way! I don'y know if this is the one you need but its easily missed.
Fri 18/04/03 at 00:10
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
THPS4 is technically unfinishable, as after the offline mode you've then got the online mode...
Thu 17/04/03 at 23:57
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
All I need to do to finish the game is get two more tasks done. Their the last ones on Chicago and the erm one before it.

You need to get stupidly high scores and it's not that I can't do it it's just I can't be bothered to do it.
Thu 17/04/03 at 20:20
"period drama"
Looked inside the suspended crate-thingys out at sea?
There's one in there ....

Apart from that, I can't offer anything.
But go look at gamefaqs.com most off the FAQs have cash-icon whereabouts in them as well.

Good luck.
Thu 17/04/03 at 19:54
Regular
I am in desperate need of help on tony hawk four. I have completed every single thing on the game.............exept one. There is one cash icon in the shipyard which is very elusive to me. I have looked and looked for hours on end but cannot seen to manage to find it. If anybody knows of an elusive cash icon hidden in the shipyard i would be very grateful if they told me, if they knew a website link that would be good too. PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZ help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.