GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FFX-2 and Dark Cloud 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Dark Cloud 2'.
Thu 17/04/03 at 20:54
Regular
Dose any one know when there planning too release FFX-2 and Darkcloud 2 over here in the uk?
Thu 17/04/03 at 20:54
Regular
Dose any one know when there planning too release FFX-2 and Darkcloud 2 over here in the uk?
Thu 17/04/03 at 21:35
"period drama"
DC2 is out around May or June I think, and looking mighty tasty too.

FFX-2 details are a little scarce. Some say around August / September time but, considering how long EU translation took last time, I wouldn't be suprised if it wasn'y here for the new year.

Cynical old me ....
Thu 17/04/03 at 21:37
"period drama"
Oh, (from FFAlpha just now) an American release is due in November.
Meaning the PAL release will be younks behind that.

*Dies*

It's really not fair.
But I should have my importing gubbins set up by then, so can get the American version no problems. Huzzah!
Thu 17/04/03 at 21:37
Regular
Thxs FinalFantasyFanatic
Thu 17/04/03 at 21:46
"period drama"
No problems.

If you need me ... I'll be there.
*Looks wise*

Oh, and it's FFF - much quicker : )
Thu 17/04/03 at 21:48
Regular
God I just hope it isn't going too turn out too be like 6 months wait after it comes out in USA, you would think by now that a game which has been translated too english would come out in england a month after its been in the USA.
Thu 17/04/03 at 21:56
Regular
"¬_¬"
Dark Cloud 2 = 5/10 on NTSC-uk. Strictly average.
Thu 17/04/03 at 22:17
Regular
I like Dark Cloud, it was diffrent how u needed too upgrade u weapons, and how you got too build you own town. The reviews aren't everythink as well, thats what the reviewer thinks of the game not what you should think of the game.
Fri 18/04/03 at 01:49
Regular
"accidental superher"
½pint wrote:
> Dark Cloud 2 = 5/10 on NTSC-uk. Strictly average.

actually on ign.com and gamespot they've given it really good marks saying it's been improved in loadsa ways...i'll wait for more reviews
Fri 18/04/03 at 01:58
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ive got them both.

Played DC2 for a little while, got bored... didnt play after that.

And I cant play FFX-2 because I need something for my PS2, apparently. I wouldnt be able to read it anyway as its all Japanese.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.