GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Win an iPad by registering a .uk Domain??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/09/10 at 09:22
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Are Freeola part of this Nominet promotion???

If not, you might want to take a look at their web page, as I expect it could boost your domain sales with a prize like that on offer, assuming it's not too late to sign-up of course!
Tue 07/09/10 at 19:02
"Are you sure?"
Looks good.
You need to include a 'share this' link/option on your "win an iPad" page to make it easier for people to 'share'! :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Tue 07/09/10 at 12:32
Regular
Google does seem to love our forums quite a lot.

Anywho, if you register any .UK domain name from GetDotted.com before the 27th of September, you can enter a prize draw to win an iPad, courtesy of Nominet. There's one iPad giveaway a week, and daily prizes of £25 iTunes vouchers, so get registering!

You may have already seen a splash of promotion around, otherwise you can find out more here.

Edit: Thanks for the gentle nudge by the way cjh, it seems the giveaway slipped our attention.
Sat 04/09/10 at 18:00
"Are you sure?"
I love how this post is No 1 for:
Win an iPad by registering a .uk Domain on Google :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 02/09/10 at 10:12
Staff
Looks like we missed this one, I've passed the details on to marketing and we'll see whether we can still do this.
Thu 02/09/10 at 09:22
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Are Freeola part of this Nominet promotion???

If not, you might want to take a look at their web page, as I expect it could boost your domain sales with a prize like that on offer, assuming it's not too late to sign-up of course!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.