GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"18 Capcom games canned for Gamecube!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/04/03 at 19:57
Regular
That's right, Capcom have canned 18 titles becasue of poor sales figures in Japan. I just got this from Cube-Europe and I am hoping it's not Biohazard 4.
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:42
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Looks highly possible that the Capcom 4 may have been cancelled,
> Production Studio 4's site has seemingly vanished from existance.
>
> Please god not Viewtiful Joe and Killer 7.

They showed off some screenshots recently for Viewtiful so I doubt that...

I'm concerned about Killer 7 and Dead Phoneix. Although I wouldn't be surprised that they simply shut the site down to scrape the pennies :P
Thu 24/04/03 at 13:20
Regular
Well you guys were talking about marvel and SNK games, but Soul Calibur 2 will rule all fighting games.
Thu 24/04/03 at 11:48
Regular
Looks highly possible that the Capcom 4 may have been cancelled, Production Studio 4's site has seemingly vanished from existance.

Please god not Viewtiful Joe and Killer 7.
Thu 24/04/03 at 10:36
Regular
It made as much sense to me as a talking shelving unit with googly bananas.
Thu 24/04/03 at 02:32
Regular
That made little to no-sense to me...
Sun 20/04/03 at 10:42
Nintendo needs the Resident Evil Games. It will only be minor less profitable, therefore less popular stuff
Sun 20/04/03 at 01:10
Regular
I was concerned by this, I doubt it'll be the Resi games but please Don't let it be Viewtiful Joe or Killer 7 as these games looks so good.

And it aint PN:03 as that's finished. I'm terrified it's those 2 although Dead Pheonix would also be a loss.
Sat 19/04/03 at 15:09
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I've been playing SNK games for years on the Neo Geo and of course the Capcom Vs SNK games. The characters in those games were much better than the Streetfighter ones and I just think Marvel characters tend to be total skank. ;-)
Sat 19/04/03 at 13:03
Regular
"All about the Beats"
cookie monster wrote:
> I played it on a friends dreamcast, but then he moved to japan....
>
> Im too tight fisted to buy a dreamcast, no matter how cheap they are
> now.

I still reckon, Dreamcast's engines is still the best to use with 2D Fighters.
Sat 19/04/03 at 13:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I played it on a friends dreamcast, but then he moved to japan....

Im too tight fisted to buy a dreamcast, no matter how cheap they are now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.