GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"greyhound manager"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Greyhound Manager'.
Sat 28/08/10 at 13:21
Regular
has anyone got a serial for me for greyhound manager i had the game got a virus and lost the lot got the game back lost the serial please help me thanx
Mon 26/09/11 at 22:28
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Afraid it doesn't work like that here, james g ... better off asking elsewhere :¬)
Mon 26/09/11 at 19:48
Regular
Got Starters orders 4 but now want to play greyhound manager.
any one who has a serial key number for greyhound manager i will swap with you and give you the starters orders serial key.
Sun 29/08/10 at 02:58
Regular
"How Ironic"
Well I was under the assumption that you had installed Greyhound Manager. Downloading a 'free version' is piracy, and I can't help you with that on these forums.
Sun 29/08/10 at 00:50
Regular
anyone now any good horse racing games for either xbox 360 or pc can anyone remember a game were you had a stable with a dog by a bucket of water you trained horses and ran them also i had a game about an hunter you had to lasso a donkey to carry your furs but a grizzley always killed me you go into a cabin and use a knife on a matress and find money any ideas thanx people oh 0ne other thing anyone got scattegories for the pc and any tips on entering cheats into impossible creatures ive tried tild coal(9999) enter but nothing thanx again
Sun 29/08/10 at 00:16
Regular
hi sonic chris did what you told me i downloaded the free version of greyhound manager went through regedit copied number installed but what name do you have to put in can you put any name i tried putting my name in but it still didnt work thanx sonic any more help apreciated i love this game
Sat 28/08/10 at 14:06
Regular
"How Ironic"
If you're on windows, go to 'Run' (or search 'Run'). Type in 'regedit' and click 'OK'. Once in the registry editor, press 'Ctrl+F'. Type in the name of the game you're looking for (in this case type 'Greyhound Manager'. If it comes up, look in the 'Data' column. There should be a long line of numbers and letters. Copy these down. Proceed to enter the key during installation.
Sat 28/08/10 at 13:21
Regular
has anyone got a serial for me for greyhound manager i had the game got a virus and lost the lot got the game back lost the serial please help me thanx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.