GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who will win Footballer of the year?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/01 at 18:39
Regular
David Beckham will be getting a lot of votes of Man Utd supporters and England supporters (like me). But can he win it?

Myself i think Zinedine Zidane will win it again or Rivaldo
Sun 25/11/01 at 20:04
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Barthez. Uhhhhh... Sorry I drifted off a little there. What are we talking about again? Oh yeah I think Owen will win.
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:00
It's weird the way that its always players that play for foreign clubs that win it. There are plenty of players that deserve to win the award in England. I think that Beckham deserves to win it because his work-rate, committment and sheer skill are unique, even if he doesn't score goals. Owen, while over-rated, scores a few goals, and the fact he looks not a day over 20 means that he will get more credit than his skill would grant. That, and since Liverpool won the reble, it sems that everyones a closet scouser.

However Rivaldo will win it because: he's Brazilian, he plays for a spanish side and some big Spanish club Chairman said he will.

It sounds like it some sort of conspiracy against the English, but getting ranked out of the top 10 for Euro 2004 does as well.
Thu 22/11/01 at 19:52
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Bobby Zamora should win it!! (For the uneducated among you, Mr. Zamora is the 20-yr old Brighton striker who has now scored in the last six consecutive matches, propelling BHA to the top of the Second Division)

No, seriously, I would give it to Rivaldo, just for the game against Liverpool, or in fact any of the Barca players. Amazing.

Richard Wright's been playing well recently hasn't he?

OK, really being serious now. My 1-2-3 would be:

Beckham
Raul
Rivaldo
Thu 22/11/01 at 15:53
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Diego Tristan will come 3rd or 4th. He has been on fire lately.
Thu 22/11/01 at 00:26
Regular
Well its either gonna be Beckham, Raul or Figo.

Seeing as Raul is the top goalscorer in the Champions league since it started i think it should go to him. Although all the players mentioned deserve credit.
Wed 21/11/01 at 20:30
Regular
Rivaldo
Wed 21/11/01 at 20:24
Regular
I will. Or my monkey will.
Wed 21/11/01 at 19:50
Regular
Vieira should win it, he is the greatest midfielder. But I don't think so, maybe when his inevitable move to Real Madrid goes through he may get the awards.
Wed 21/11/01 at 19:35
i've got a feeling Raul will win it however i think it will be Figo again
Wed 21/11/01 at 18:39
Regular
David Beckham will be getting a lot of votes of Man Utd supporters and England supporters (like me). But can he win it?

Myself i think Zinedine Zidane will win it again or Rivaldo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.