GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"VIP Directory settings"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/08/10 at 00:44
Regular
Dear Freeola,

Please, for the love of God, adjust the directory settings feature so that all (sub)directories are collapsed by default *and* each subdirectory can be expanded one-by-one on an individual basis, as needed.

Currently, it takes forever and a day for the list to expand after clicking htdocs, and then it's a nightmare trying to track down the one directory you wish to protect.

The current configuration is driving me insane.

Neil
Wed 11/08/10 at 17:57
Regular
@Bob

Many thanks for your work.

The new page works like a dream and *just* what I was after.

Excellent work.

Thankyou.

Neil
Wed 11/08/10 at 15:23
Regular
I've put that new page up and it seems to be working a lot faster now. Please let me know if you get any problems.
Tue 10/08/10 at 16:01
Regular
Many thanks Bob (who deserves a pay rise/promotion) :)

I look forward to the new version.

*Thumbs up*

N.
Tue 10/08/10 at 14:49
Regular
I've had a look at your account and you are correct that with that amount of directories the current code doesn't work correctly. As such I've started to code up a new version which I hope to have up soon.

I'll post again when it's live.
Sun 08/08/10 at 00:44
Regular
Dear Freeola,

Please, for the love of God, adjust the directory settings feature so that all (sub)directories are collapsed by default *and* each subdirectory can be expanded one-by-one on an individual basis, as needed.

Currently, it takes forever and a day for the list to expand after clicking htdocs, and then it's a nightmare trying to track down the one directory you wish to protect.

The current configuration is driving me insane.

Neil

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.