GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What game have you spent the most time playing?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/04/03 at 11:18
Regular
Mine would have to be Boulderdash or Mario 64.

As a teenager I played Boulderdash (C64) all night at weekends, frequent eigth hour + sessions.

100's of hours in total.

Played through all Boulderdash's, but none as perferct as 1.

Then Mario 64 too, but once you finally finish it, well that's it, not been back since.

Love long gaming sessions, not so practical in adult life tho.
Sun 20/04/03 at 11:18
Regular
"past,present&future"
Mine would have to be Boulderdash or Mario 64.

As a teenager I played Boulderdash (C64) all night at weekends, frequent eigth hour + sessions.

100's of hours in total.

Played through all Boulderdash's, but none as perferct as 1.

Then Mario 64 too, but once you finally finish it, well that's it, not been back since.

Love long gaming sessions, not so practical in adult life tho.
Sun 20/04/03 at 12:24
Regular
"I see you"
It was probably Sonic the Hedgehog or something but then again i've played so many games since then and i don't really time how long it takes me to complete them. I did actually spend quite a while on The Longest Journey as well just running around not knowing what to do.
Sun 20/04/03 at 17:16
Regular
"Whatever!"
Quite a few - I use to stay up till the early hours playing Sensible World of Soccer, day in day out! Before that it was probably Street Fighter II Turbo on the SNES. Classic game and still one of my favourites! Others include Goldeneye, Mario 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Crazy Taxi and Cannon Fodder!
Sun 20/04/03 at 19:02
Regular
"I see you"
You can actually get a rough idea of how old most of the people are who come onto this site through what they used to play as kids.
Mon 21/04/03 at 12:45
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
It would have to be one of the Ultimat titles... probably 4, possibly 5? ... The first game I ever played that provided a fully realised virtual world (Still makes titles like GTA3, et al. look under-cooked), it was years ahead of its time, and still has aspects untouched by modern titles... (things to look forward to I'd suppose?)...

Otherwise, (amoungst others) Skool Daze, Mario Kart, Manic Miner, DeathChase3D, and the old 2600 Combat always seem make irregular reappearences (usually via an emulator)
Mon 21/04/03 at 12:46
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Opps... 'Ultimat' = 'Ultima'

That'll teach me to post without re-reading my typing :)
Mon 21/04/03 at 12:48
Regular
FF7, something like 200+ hours (several games)

I know.

Sickening.
Mon 21/04/03 at 13:46
"Uzi Lover"
Probably Championship Manager 97/98 and 3.

I remember playing it for hours on end. Really sucks awya time when you get into it that game.
Mon 21/04/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Of course, I should probably have mentioned the original Civ title somewhere in that lot??? :)
Tue 22/04/03 at 14:02
Regular
probably goldeneye on the 64, spent just about a whole summer playing that. aside from that probably mario on the snes, both marioworld and allstars. old graphics but crackin game play,

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.