GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's directing Terminator 3?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/11/01 at 22:46
Regular
I was just thinking the other day that I didn't actually know who was directing it.

If it is James Cameron then it will definitely be good as he wouldn't accept it otherwise.

However, if it isn't then you know it'll be bad as he will have looked at the script and thought, "nope, im not doing that. It's crap!"

So, who is directing it? Anyone know?
Tue 20/11/01 at 22:46
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I was just thinking the other day that I didn't actually know who was directing it.

If it is James Cameron then it will definitely be good as he wouldn't accept it otherwise.

However, if it isn't then you know it'll be bad as he will have looked at the script and thought, "nope, im not doing that. It's crap!"

So, who is directing it? Anyone know?
Tue 20/11/01 at 22:54
Regular
oh no no no
they cant make a Terminator 3
that would just be wrong how can they do it just how i ask how!
Wed 21/11/01 at 15:46
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I think it's being directed by Jonathan Mostow. He also directed U-571. But it could still be just a rumor??
Wed 21/11/01 at 19:04
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I hope that's just a rumour.

U-571 was nothing short of
Wed 21/11/01 at 20:12
Regular
The_Vottanator wrote:
> I hope that's just a rumour.

U-571 was nothing short of > imaginative strong language here>

U-571 was the worst Americanist piece of crap I have ever seen. The Americans just lie. It's like saying' You Brits didn't have the Empire, we did! And you that Union Jack flag of yours? We like that. It's ours!'. In facr, Ross, and I know this annoy you, it's suffers so badly from Americanism (even worse than 6th Sense) that I'm surprised Haley Joel Osment wasn't the sub captain and that Spielburg wasn't the director. It's their sort of film...
Wed 21/11/01 at 21:43
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
*chases Gaz out of the DVD forum with a large stick and puts a sign up saying no Gaz Jenkins' welcome*

Anyway, U-571 was awful. Enigma was infinitely better. It was hilarious at the end of U-571 though, when it says these ships were great and everything:

HMS whatever

HMS whatever

HMS whatever

HMS whatever

USS whatever

So much for the great Americans. One ship out of 5. Let's give them a round of applause.

*silence*
Thu 22/11/01 at 07:33
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
The director is in fact Jim Cameron, so this film should be pretty decent. However, I strongly doubt that Linda Hamilton will be in it, after Cameron had an affair with a woman from titanic - shame really, without Hamilton, the key moments in Terminator 1 & 2 would have stunk. I think that they could still pull this off, as not much explaining will be needed for the 3rd chapter, because the first 2 have already done this.

It will sure be a barnburner and I will watch that on the first opporunity I get. Hopefully, it will be a 15, so I can see it at the cinema, but if not, I'll have to wait until it comes out on DVD. Anyone under 5ft 5 got into an 18?

Firebalt.
Thu 22/11/01 at 07:52
Regular
The_Vottanator wrote:
> *chases Gaz out of the DVD forum with a large stick and puts a sign up saying no
> Gaz Jenkins' welcome*

Oi, this is my forum. Out you get.

*Wrestles the stick from Ross, then, knowing Ross to be a WWF monkey, does a swanton bomb onto him from the top of a cage through a suspciously thin table*
Thu 22/11/01 at 19:34
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Stryke wrote:

*Wrestles the stick from Ross, then, knowing Ross to be a
> WWF monkey, does a swanton bomb onto him from the top of a cage through a
> suspciously thin table*

Breaks the fall you see. :-D

Anyway if T3 is an 18 (which it likely will be) then I'll have to try and get in anyway.

The only problem is, I'd have to go to the Dreamland cinema (which is crap) because I went to the Carlton (the good one) for my work experience. Therefore, they know how old I am. DAMMIT!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.