GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"download n64 game music NOW!!!!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/11/01 at 10:04
Regular
Head over to and you will find music files for games for loads of consoles which is cool

just thought i would let you know

seeya
Sun 25/11/01 at 11:22
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Hey Tyranitar Master, post your e-mail address so we can e-mail you, and ask you which site it is where you can download the N64 game music. I've tried using search engines, but I can't find it!! And being a SOAD fan, I really wanna find things like their Zelda theme tune!!!
Sat 24/11/01 at 18:59
If you have WinMX you can download any games music. I got the Zelda tune by system of a down. Its class!!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 22/11/01 at 10:52
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
tyranitar_master wrote:
> Will some one answer my question why was a bit of my post deleted (The address)

It's probably down to the fact that it's not really legal! SR doesn't want to get the rep that it lets people tell other people where to get dodgy stuff from on their site!

Well that's probably the reason anyway!

:)
Thu 22/11/01 at 09:25
Will some one answer my question why was a bit of my post deleted (The address)
Wed 21/11/01 at 21:47
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
There are some conker mp3's on the conker part of the rareware site. Including the sloprano song.
Wed 21/11/01 at 20:43
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
where did you get the gamecube music from?
Wed 21/11/01 at 19:42
Why was it deleted?

I have just burned all of the Ocarino of time music onto CD
Wed 21/11/01 at 17:35
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Wed 21/11/01 at 17:09
Regular
I downloaded some Pikmin music, still stuck in my head
Tue 20/11/01 at 16:53
Regular
"DS..."
take out the space after word =
slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.