GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"best game ever"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/04/03 at 17:07
Regular
my favorite is reign of fire soon it probbably will be zelda
Thu 24/04/03 at 02:20
Regular
Code: Veronica is like one of the best games i've played in the RESI series simply because there is no storyline deeper.
Thu 24/04/03 at 02:16
Regular
"cachoo"
Vice City was a favourite of mine, although it gets boring quickly..
Right now, I've got a thing for the Resi Evil games, and currently pooing myself on Code:Veronica..again.. Not nice!
Thu 24/04/03 at 01:39
Regular
My favourite game is controversally Conker's Bad Fur Day... it meant the world to me and it could be the single handed reason why I'd fork out for a box.

But Reign of Fire? Really?
Wed 23/04/03 at 18:17
Regular
"Party Hard"
Best game ever?

Ah that be a question that is unanswerable for the rest of time, a question that searches for an answer and never finds one, a question that so many have long to create the answer to....Splinter Cell's bloody good, though.
Wed 23/04/03 at 17:49
Regular
"wassssssssssuuuuuup"
hmmmmmmmm, i think my most favorite game is colin mcrae rally 3 for the xbox, but i also like serious sam, the elder scrolls 3: morrowind and prisoner of war, aswell as a lot of other games.

i want to get a steering wheel and foot pedals for the game, maybe 2 sets, that would be cool!
Wed 23/04/03 at 16:52
Regular
"I am Nidal's Brothe"
my favorite games ever are; Halo(xbox)
+sonic(mega drive)
Tue 22/04/03 at 00:57
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
El Blokey wrote:
> The game where idiots like you stop making threads.

LMAO at that.

Ahh, that tickled me.
Mon 21/04/03 at 23:20
Regular
hmmmmm, my favourite games ever. Okay:

1) Championship Manager 01/02
2) Deus Ex
3) Goldeneye
4) Super EF2000
5) GTA: Vice City
6) GTA3
7) Mario Sunshine
8) Banjo-Tooie
9) Banjo-Kazooie
10) Perfect Dark

That was tough, intruiging.
Mon 21/04/03 at 18:36
Regular
"\\"
You do know that when we go on your stats and then vist tyebs stats, they seem to be exactly the same... so why you call yourself gay

Your obviously new to the forums...

And by the way, you dont need to put a > when you use a quoted message
Mon 21/04/03 at 18:34
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
no1 zelda fan wrote:
> w

Yes sir.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.