GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PC to PS2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/11/01 at 18:56
Regular
Max Payne is a fine example of a game converted from PC to PS2. Anyone who's read the Return to castle Wolfenstein preveiws are probobaly as excited as I am about the PC hit. I got a demo today with a video of it(PC Gameplay magazine). Will it be converting to PS2? Hopefully!!!!!!
Wed 21/11/01 at 19:25
well there's one game from the PC i really want a PS2 release for and that's Champ Manager. hopefully with the hard drive it'll be possible now
Mon 19/11/01 at 21:02
Don't forget Agent Under Fire looks like a class bond game and finally 1 which will make good use of EAs license after their appalling atempts with Tommorow Never Dies and TWINE
Mon 19/11/01 at 18:28
Regular
"Touched!"
Triple_H wrote:
> Kid Rock wrote:
> castle wolfenstein is coming out for PS2

Yeah to be
> honest this one of the only few PC games that actually interested me a lot. Once
> I saw the clips of that game, I thought-WOW finally a great alternative to Medal
> Of Honor games. I will certainly buy it for the PS2 if it really is coming out
> for it...

Yeah looks great too and i have had my eye on this for some time, it won't be out till next year, i hope it has split screen mode, a lot of 1st person shooters out next year, Red Faction 2 (confirmed to be in production), Deus Ex, Medal of honour : underground , TS2 and nown this, the ps2 will not go short on shooters!
Mon 19/11/01 at 18:23
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Kid Rock wrote:
> castle wolfenstein is coming out for PS2

Yeah to be honest this one of the only few PC games that actually interested me a lot. Once I saw the clips of that game, I thought-WOW finally a great alternative to Medal Of Honor games. I will certainly buy it for the PS2 if it really is coming out for it...
Mon 19/11/01 at 17:27
Regular
beanz wrote:
> gazzaswow wrote:

I don't
> think so. It ain't all about the graphics,
> it's also about the gameplay. I won't
> tell you the story and the ending,
> but it does have a boring finish. But don't
> worry, Max will be
> back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i disagree...i thought it was quite good that the way to
> beat the game was not the usual expected "beat the boss thing"

You're right, it was a good game. All i said was the ending was naff. Still, can't wait for Max Payne 2.

Jacka$s
Mon 19/11/01 at 13:53
Regular
"accidental superher"
gazzaswow wrote:

I don't
> think so. It ain't all about the graphics, it's also about the gameplay. I won't
> tell you the story and the ending, but it does have a boring finish. But don't
> worry, Max will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i disagree...i thought it was quite good that the way to beat the game was not the usual expected "beat the boss thing"
Mon 19/11/01 at 12:41
Regular
castle wolfenstein is coming out for PS2
Sun 18/11/01 at 20:41
Regular
"WWJD"
thats what i ment
Sun 18/11/01 at 20:24
Regular
Longy:0) wrote:
> is max payne out now? it looks really good

I don't think so. It ain't all about the graphics, it's also about the gameplay. I won't tell you the story and the ending, but it does have a boring finish. But don't worry, Max will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Payne 2
PC- Mid/Fall 2002
PS2- Fall 2002(if released!!!!!)
Sun 18/11/01 at 19:46
Regular
"WWJD"
is max payne out now? it looks really good

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.