GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need help on Luigi's Mansion."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Luigis Mansion'.
Wed 23/04/03 at 17:45
Regular
I'm at a bit of a dead end. I'm on Area 2, after beating the baby. I've cleared the bathroom, cleared the ball room and the room just beyond that. No other doors on this, or Floor 2, can be unlocked, and all the open ones hold nothing.
I can go to the basement, into the first room that is open, and the lights are out, but the only ghosts I find in there are mice, and I stood in there for ages, without sign of a ghost.

Any special thing I need to do?
Mon 28/04/03 at 17:28
Regular
What is the point of the Twins' Room?

There's nothing in it..
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:05
Regular
*Laughs*
Fri 25/04/03 at 00:00
Regular
Asher D wrote:
> Big thankyou to Tribute, big slap round the head for Dringo.

*OW* Sorry man... jeez that hurt...

Sorry ok...

*Goes off crying*
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:16
Regular
Big thankyou to Tribute, big slap round the head for Dringo.
Thu 24/04/03 at 16:44
Regular
"Born to be Fast"
I need help , the powers gone down and where is that ghost who only likes the darkest areas.
Thu 24/04/03 at 13:36
Regular
yeah ive been playing that too, still trying the Home run to get over 300M, thing got yoshi at 270M
Thu 24/04/03 at 13:30
Regular
Nah, I wasn't bothered to do it either. Anyway my Super Smash Bros. Melee had arrived by that time.
Thu 24/04/03 at 13:29
Regular
yeah ok, worth the £19 i payed for it, any one done th hidden mansion, lost interest when it just finishes after doing the bowser and boo, just done a few bits on Hidden mansion couldn`t be bothered.
Thu 24/04/03 at 13:23
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> Your stuck in Luigi's Mansion?
>
> Laughs.
>
> I can't love a game that lasts 4 hours sorry.

It's a short game but it's still a good one.
Thu 24/04/03 at 10:52
Regular
this the bit where u cant save it? all lights are out and ghost everywhere, u need to beat mr gimley, from first hall, (where toad used to be), upstairs, though big doors, through next and next until in the room there the wardrobes are look into the mirror there, beat him and then turn the power on in basement.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.