GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Polaroid Pete!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/11/01 at 21:46
Regular
Now come on, who here is NOT thinking of buying this clearly excelent, simple game. If you have OPSM2 from this month, flick to page 30 to see more about the game.

Im short, the games is basicly about taking photos of objects/people which you get points for, the more points the further you will progress.

The graphics are in true 2D style and contain very little detail at all. They are certainly made for this type of game, and are very cartoony.

Remember those dodgy games on Live and Kicking on a Saturday morning like Hugo? Well this is very like it!

I cant wait for this game!

Who else is going to get it?
Mon 19/11/01 at 09:23
Regular
"accidental superher"
no i don't think i will spend my money on this game...
i'd be better off buying shenmue 2 for the dreamcast for 29.99 than this...
Mon 19/11/01 at 08:49
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
To me it looks pants. Perhaps a playable demo will change my mind
Sun 18/11/01 at 22:34
Regular
"Whatever!"
I think I will wait for the reviews before getting it!!
Sun 18/11/01 at 22:22
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Longy:0) wrote:
> Pro Evo wrote:
Im short,

well really

Erm....right.........?
Sun 18/11/01 at 19:50
Regular
"WWJD"
Pro Evo wrote:
Im short,

well really
Sun 18/11/01 at 19:21
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Polaroid Pete looks ace! In the Japanese version you could use a USB camera to put your face in the game!
Sun 18/11/01 at 17:16
Regular
I have no idea.
Sun 18/11/01 at 17:13
Regular
"  "
can u print ur photos off?
Sun 18/11/01 at 17:10
Regular
I would really contemplate pointing and laughing at anyone who seriously is thinking of getting this game.

lol
Sun 18/11/01 at 17:08
it sounds like pokemon snap but sounds more intresting taking pictures of inacurrate circus knife throwers and the ladies changing rooms etc.
looks like it could actually be a game worth getting if it's reasonably priced :Þ

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.