GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The "I Hate Robbie Williams" Fan Club"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/11/01 at 20:42
Regular
Arrgghh, I hate him sooooo much!!! Words can't express it!! What you've just read is merely the tip of this big psychological/mental iceberg problem I have with the one they call Bob Williams!!! Have you seen the latest? "I've connsidered having gay sex - Robbie Williams" What's that Robbie, you've got a new single out? Your career's flagging a bit? There's only one thing on Earth I hate more than Robbie Williams and that's Geri Halliwell. The fact they are such good friends just multiplies my loathing by 10 x 10 to the power of 10!!! At least RW hasn't released a yoga video...yet. He's doing a book though. Yeah, "Nobody, Somebody", oh how humble of you Robbie. He's acknowledging his working class roots. I bet it doesn't say anything about his drug habits and the numerous groupies he's famous for bedding. He's no role model, no siree Bob. You may remember about two months go that I posted a topic saying that Robbie Williams would come out as soon as he needs a bit of extra publicity. Looks like I was right. So if you hate him as much as I do, let me know by writing something here. Aaaaarrrggghhhh, he's on tele tonight - is there no escape?
Sat 17/11/01 at 20:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Arrgghh, I hate him sooooo much!!! Words can't express it!! What you've just read is merely the tip of this big psychological/mental iceberg problem I have with the one they call Bob Williams!!! Have you seen the latest? "I've connsidered having gay sex - Robbie Williams" What's that Robbie, you've got a new single out? Your career's flagging a bit? There's only one thing on Earth I hate more than Robbie Williams and that's Geri Halliwell. The fact they are such good friends just multiplies my loathing by 10 x 10 to the power of 10!!! At least RW hasn't released a yoga video...yet. He's doing a book though. Yeah, "Nobody, Somebody", oh how humble of you Robbie. He's acknowledging his working class roots. I bet it doesn't say anything about his drug habits and the numerous groupies he's famous for bedding. He's no role model, no siree Bob. You may remember about two months go that I posted a topic saying that Robbie Williams would come out as soon as he needs a bit of extra publicity. Looks like I was right. So if you hate him as much as I do, let me know by writing something here. Aaaaarrrggghhhh, he's on tele tonight - is there no escape?
Sat 17/11/01 at 21:27
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Yeah, Robbie Williams, Geri Haliwell, generally all boy/girl bands and their relative solo projects, and all their merchandise, music, and self centred bull$hit.

IT ALL SUCKS. PEZ OFF TO THE FRIGGIN MOON, ALL YOU WANNA DO IS CLIMB THE GODDAMN SOCIAL LADDER SO GET LOST!

(that was to robbie just incase he reads this)
Sat 17/11/01 at 21:47
Regular
Sign me up, the smug git needs killing.
Sat 17/11/01 at 21:57
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Sign me up straight away god damnit! I detest Robbie Williams. He's a nancy boy and he can't sing worth a damn. Granted, he's British, but he's no better than American singers that stink. Robbie Williams has amazed me...amazed me that his career ever took off! I'm being serious, he stinks! He has no talent and he even went as far as flaunting his flesh just to get a cheap pop or a CD sale - pathetic! If he never was in music, he wouldn't be missed, well, not by me anyway. Girls only like him because of his apparent "good-looking-ness".

Firebalt.
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:00
Sign me up! He's SO Pompous and full of himself, it makes me sick.
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I hate him

My mum loves him (very embarrasing)

And for Christmas I need to buy her that stupid album

GAH
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Don't do it. Just touching the CD case will make your music sense as bad as your Mum's. You'll just become another clog in the Robbie Williams machine.
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Dammit your right, I'll make the boy (brother) get it and rap it and buy it and I'll get her a Radiohead poster ;-)
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:48
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That's better.
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yep I had to put the volume to full earlier when I could hear him bloodt singing Frank Sinatra.... argh the humanity.

Oh bollards I nearly touched his CD, ther thought makes me want to vommit continusely!

hehe

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.