GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/04/03 at 10:12
Regular
With just a week till the release of the greatest Gamecube game yet, we need a forum for idle Zelda chit chat and ranting etc etc.

I am really looking forward to this game, what about you?
Fri 25/04/03 at 10:12
Regular
"^_^"
With just a week till the release of the greatest Gamecube game yet, we need a forum for idle Zelda chit chat and ranting etc etc.

I am really looking forward to this game, what about you?
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:16
Regular
Yeah I am too :P

I can't wait for another Zelda/Gannon epic.
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:19
Regular
"keep your receipt"
yes but is Ganon in it? Don't say actually, I don't want the surprise ruined! Shame I have to wait till after my GCSEs (20th June) to play it. Still its for my own good I suppose...
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:21
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I'm in the same boat Mess...

*weeps*

And we can't look at any Zelda threads until we actually play it, or it will be spoiled.

Etc,

Man, GCSEs bite.
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:22
Regular
Aw Mess, I got the same problem with my SAT's, sigh no Zelda for quite a while.
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:23
Regular
Ok my mouth stays stum!
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:26
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
This thread is evvil and might reveil spoilers before the game arrives BACK!! *does cross*
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:28
Regular
Well you see let me begin:

Basically Link has been held in ice for 100 years, he is thawed because a gannon look a like flying machine called Pigacus has invaded the now burning land of Hyrule. Link is forced to fight Pigacus but to get to his hidden lair he has to get the assistance of the Sages and find where they have been taken in the depth of Hyrule.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Fri 25/04/03 at 13:05
"The Will of D."
Mess wrote:
> yes but is Ganon in it? Don't say actually, I don't want the surprise
> ruined! Shame I have to wait till after my GCSEs (20th June) to play
> it. Still its for my own good I suppose...

You think you've got to wait long, I've got to wait another 8 days after you get yours.
Fri 25/04/03 at 13:09
"The Will of D."
Okay, we should have some rules for this thread, no spoilers until the summer hols start for us GSCE's people (that's the start of July). I already knew about Ganon being in the game because of the Nintendo Zelda website using a easy to figure out shadow figure of the baddy.

NO SPOILERS till July, OKAY?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.