GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Halo 2 pics- hacked em myself"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Mon 28/04/03 at 23:50
Regular
Well no, thats just stupid.

But anyway here are some new Halo 2 shots apparantly "leaked" from...erm... sumwhere, probaly bungie.

http://www.xbox365.com/news/zcomment. cgi?article=EpVEuAkFuuaRZDJWBT

(remove space)

Nothing "new", but alot of detail on Chief, the warthog and the marines. Not quite as good as the Halo 2 trailer which was apparantly using the in game engine, but I think we all expected that.
Mon 28/04/03 at 23:50
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Well no, thats just stupid.

But anyway here are some new Halo 2 shots apparantly "leaked" from...erm... sumwhere, probaly bungie.

http://www.xbox365.com/news/zcomment. cgi?article=EpVEuAkFuuaRZDJWBT

(remove space)

Nothing "new", but alot of detail on Chief, the warthog and the marines. Not quite as good as the Halo 2 trailer which was apparantly using the in game engine, but I think we all expected that.
Tue 29/04/03 at 21:41
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Nice :D... I tried not to look to much... waiting for OXM to suprise me ;)

Where is everyone creaming over these shots?
Wed 30/04/03 at 22:01
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Sfone wrote:
> Nice :D... I tried not to look to much... waiting for OXM to suprise me

If you read the article on bungie's website, it'll make you want to read OXM even more next month.

But, it is obviously the US OXM, so will the UK one get this Halo 2 blowout? Its got 22 pages packed full of new Halo 2 info, including the making of the Halo 2 demo ganna be shown at E3. Me want now. :)
Wed 30/04/03 at 22:53
Regular
"QPR 1974"
OXM UK States it has major Halo 2 news next issue... Here's hoping *crosses fingers*
Sat 03/05/03 at 23:02
Regular
"I am Nidal's Brothe"
i need halo 2................................................
Sat 03/05/03 at 23:54
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
We all need Halo 2. Give us more screens/news/anything bungie!
Sun 04/05/03 at 00:55
Regular
In my opinion Halo 2 will be the greatest game of all time and it will surpass every other game before it in all areas of gaming. Judging by those early Halo 2 screenshots the game is going to be the next step towards reality. I can't wait for Halo 2 but in the mean time there are a olot of GC and Xbox games that I am eager to play.
Sun 04/05/03 at 17:53
Regular
I CANT WAIT FOR HALO 2. I agree that it will be amazing (that is why they arn't releasing it till 2004). Its online capability will also be revelutionary. I heard you will be able to play against bots ie. elites in multiplayer is this true??????/
Does any one think halo opposing force would be a good idea?????
Sun 04/05/03 at 17:56
Regular
Mantis Thanks for the screen shots, there are more at bungie.com if you want to take a peak any one
Mon 05/05/03 at 12:34
Regular
"Selected"
R@d!cal wrote:
> I heard you will be able to play against bots ie.
> elites in multiplayer is this true??????/

It's likely. You could fight against bots in multiplayer on Red Faction which came out quite a while back. Its nothing new really.

As for the screenshots, I don't know if im excited or not. They look good but isn't anyone else thinking that the graphics are just a glorified version of the first game? Also, it looks like the vehicles - warthog, banshee - are the same (although im sure they'll be more this time) and since the marines are back, it looks like the gameplay will be similar. For now, it looks like the only real difference is the plot....

It worries me, anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.