GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"**MILD SPOILER** Current Survivor Series Card"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/11/01 at 11:36
Regular
Okay, here is the updated Survivor Series card, which will take place this Sunday:

10-Man Elimination Tag Team Match
Team WWF:
The Rock, The Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Kane & The Big Show
vs.
Team Alliance:
Steve Austin, Kurt Angle, Booker T, Rob Van Dam & Shane McMahon

WWF Intercontinental/WCW United States Titles
Unification Match
Test (IC champion) vs. Edge (US champion)

WWF Tag Team/WCW Tag Team Titles
Unification Match
Cage Match
The Hardy Boyz (WWF Tag champions) vs. The Dudley Boyz (WCW Tag champions)

William Regal vs. Tajiri

WWF Women's Title
SIH Pach Challenge (Not a typo)
Mighty Molly vs. Lita vs. Trish Stratus vs. Ivory vs. Jacqueline

Immunity Battle Royal
Albert, Faarooq, Bradshaw, Perry Saturn, Billy Gunn, Chuck Palumbo, Hugh Morrus, Chavo Guerrero Jr., Funaki, Crash, Spike Dudley, Scotty Too Hotty, Shawn Stasiak, Diamond Dallas Page, Raven, Steven Richards, The Hurricane, Lance Storm, Tommy Dreamer, Justin Credible, Tazz, and Billy Kidman.

Woah...how many strange matches can you get?

But I'm pleased. Scotty's in it!!!

Any thoughts?
Sat 17/11/01 at 19:44
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Not to coin a phrase from Mouldy Cheese, but things are looking up!

10-Man Elimination Tag Team Match
Team WWF:
The Rock, The Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Kane & The Big Show
vs.
Team Alliance:
Steve Austin, Kurt Angle, Booker T, Rob Van Dam & Shane McMahon

I can see a major swerve going into effect either before, during or after the match transpires. Regardless of what it is, it's almost guaranteed that a "screwjob" will happen. Survivor Series 1997 and 1998 both had screwjob endings and the others following that have been controversial.

WWF Intercontinental/WCW United States Titles
Unification Match
Test (IC champion) vs. Edge (US champion)

I can see a win by Edge, but a decent technical match nonetheless.

WWF Tag Team/WCW Tag Team Titles
Unification Match
Cage Match
The Hardy Boyz (WWF Tag champions) vs. The Dudley Boyz (WCW Tag champions)

I am expecting a big bump in this match. I am prediction a win from the Dudleys, but the Hardys will go out in style, delivering one final stunt before they leave.

William Regal vs. Tajiri

As Regal won at Rebellion, Tajiri will win - it's WWF psychology. It only takes a few years of watching wrestling to figure out the psychology.

WWF Women's Title
SIH Pach Challenge (Not a typo)
Mighty Molly vs. Lita vs. Trish Stratus vs. Ivory vs. Jacqueline

Expect nothing interesting here - just the usual. Oh yes, expect the match to be 4 minutes or less in length. I can see Lita winning.

Immunity Battle Royal
Albert, Faarooq, Bradshaw, Perry Saturn, Billy Gunn, Chuck Palumbo, Hugh Morrus, Chavo Guerrero Jr., Funaki, Crash, Spike Dudley, Scotty Too Hotty, Shawn Stasiak, Diamond Dallas Page, Raven, Steven Richards, The Hurricane, Lance Storm, Tommy Dreamer, Justin Credible, Tazz, and Billy Kidman.

This is a tough one to predict and I like to proclaim it "The Jobber / Mid Carder Battle Royal", as it is basically just that. Albert could win.

Someone said that 9 eliminations have to be made for the main event to finish, that is not strictly true. There has to be at least 5 eliminations for the match to finish, but that would leave one team completely unblemished and that could be a risky career move for WWF, so expect a long bout. It could be a decent event, but another match or two are needed, or they are going to need to hang out the matches, which WWF (and any wrestling company) are no good at doing. If they try it, they will fail and fail miserably, presenting reams of shoddy backstage scenes. Enough of that. Of course, the losers will just merge with the winning company. They're not going to waste the millions they spent on the wrestlers now are they? We shall see this Sunday.

Firebalt.
Sat 17/11/01 at 19:36
Regular
"Back in black"
AfroJoe wrote:
> My prediction on the battle royal is that Albert will win.

Scotty/Albert- last two?
Sat 17/11/01 at 19:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
My prediction on the battle royal is that Albert will win.
Sat 17/11/01 at 19:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ant wrote:
> It is rumoured that Christian vs Al Snow will be added to the card...

Erm...I
> have no comment on that match.

Al Snow. Isn't he retired? Well I suppose he had his match against Tazz and now possibly this. Wonder if the secret woman will be Chyna.
Sat 17/11/01 at 19:11
Regular
Who do u think is the 6th special guest woman in the Six pack challange??

Any suggestions?? Not Chyna.

Think WCW/ECW will win due to the WWF(World Wrestling Federation)losing their battle to the WWF(World Wildlife Fund). That will spark a fued between the Alliance.

Vince, Shane, Stephanie and Linda all own a 1/4 of the WWFE.

Hope APA or Perry Saturn win the battle royal. You're Welcome!!!*Moppy, Come on Moppy*

Wanted! Raven & Terri: Murdering Moppy: DOA
Sat 17/11/01 at 17:17
Regular
"I like cheese"
It is rumoured that Christian vs Al Snow will be added to the card...

Erm...I have no comment on that match.
Sat 17/11/01 at 16:45
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
It is elimination so nine people have to be eliminated which is going to take a while, who betting it will come down to Rock and Austin?
Sat 17/11/01 at 14:01
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Only 6 matches, I think you will notice. Which means we are ging to see one hell of a swerve in the main event.
Sat 17/11/01 at 13:30
Regular
The imunity battle royal si wher you have to get thrown over the top rope to be eliminated, and the winner gets to have a job for atleast a year no matter who wins the winner take all match at Survivor Series.
Thu 15/11/01 at 21:12
Regular
What's the imunity match all about, is it a Royal Rumble/ Battle Royal type thing?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.