GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Advance wars is BAD!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/11/01 at 12:57
Regular
Very BAD!!

DO you realise how much sleep I'm going to lose over the next few weeks because of that little rectangle of plastic and silicon?

Got it in the post yesterday, and sat down for a 4 hour non-stop fest on it last night (stopping only to put more beer in the top of me, and to let some out of the bottom of me).

I can't remember the last time I did that with a game. Zelda maybe? Perhaps Goldeneye? I think the last one was MSR, well over a year ago.

PS2 developers take note. Mediocrity is not good (although it probably pays the bills).

Ahh, and now I'll spend the rest of the afternoon at work waiting to get home to repeat those antics.

A kick up the jacksie to my gaming. Marvellous.
Thu 15/11/01 at 21:06
Regular
You can get a GBA for that!!

I might wait until it comes out instead of buying off ebay (not that I dont trust it, I have bought from there before)
Thu 15/11/01 at 18:10
They were selling it in my local Computer Exchange for £70! mmm...a bit expensive!
Thu 15/11/01 at 14:43
Regular
rik-rik wrote:
> AW isn't out til next feburary.

Get it on ebay

I heard it was out in the UK on 2nd January....

I could be wrong though....
Thu 15/11/01 at 13:22
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Like the guys said, Ebay's your best bet. I paid $38 for it, about £28, which is less than it'll be in the shops here anyway. It's a US copy, so there's no language problems.

Well worth it.

And it sucked another 5 hours of my life last night.

*sigh*
Thu 15/11/01 at 00:30
Regular
Heard sooo many good things about this game. Just cant wait to get my hands on it!
Thu 15/11/01 at 00:23
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Amazing game - feel free to check out my extensive review at SR reviews.

Stopped playing it now though - on to the similarly brilliant Golden Sun.
Wed 14/11/01 at 21:12
AW isn't out til next feburary.

Get it on ebay
Wed 14/11/01 at 19:34
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
cool , cant remember the last time i did that with a game , maybe jet force gemini , or zelda on the n64 , but on the pc , i can play tiberian sun for hours on end !! get advance wars on ebay joe.
Wed 14/11/01 at 19:14
Regular
"Whatever!"
I want it aswell - When is it out over here?? Looks great!!
Wed 14/11/01 at 18:43
Regular
Grrrrr.. I want it!

Where did you get it? Import?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.