GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS3 at E3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater'.
Tue 06/05/03 at 12:26
Regular
Just thought I'd let you know.

And yes, three.
Sat 10/05/03 at 23:58
Regular
"accidental superher"
saw the leaked trailer...and i thought it was taking the when i first saw it...what's with snake eating a snake and making that weird noise? and when there are explosions all around him how come he's just walking when he should be legging it!
Sat 10/05/03 at 22:38
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I'm still saying I liked MGS2. Story wasn't as good as the first (PS1 version) but still good. I'm even tempted to buy Substance now especially as I tradec MGS2 in for Vice City and my sister scratched the hell outta Metal Gear 1.

For cheap off eBay though...
Sat 10/05/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
*Solid Snake to Matthew Kelly*

"Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be - John Rambo!"
Sat 10/05/03 at 13:30
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The new video looks ace, plenty more action I reckons. Looks like a prequel too.

For the record, I loved playing through MGS2 when I first bought it, but had absolutely no desire to play it through again once I'd finished it. Still good fun though, and the attention to detail we awesome in the first stages (you can watch da ice meltt!!!1)
Sat 10/05/03 at 00:44
Regular
I wonder if it'll go multi...

2 Nintendo MGS games at E3...

Twin Snakes will smash everything!
Thu 08/05/03 at 20:49
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'll have a laugh at the length of MGS's cut scenes, but I enjoy watching them. It doesn't mean to say I hate the game - it's almost as if I'm laughing with it, rather than at it. Erm, if it were a person. Which to some people it is. Some sad, saad, lonely people. *Cough*
Thu 08/05/03 at 16:02
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Firey Salamander wrote:
> I hope Raiden dies at the start so we don't have to suffer that white
> haired gimp again.

I hope its your first training mission to kill him...slowly...and painfully...with a rubber chicken and some glue.
Thu 08/05/03 at 14:09
Blank wrote:
> I still rank it above Splinter Cell.

True, Splinter Cell was crap even compared to MGS2. Still, enjoyable while the lighting effects lasted.
Thu 08/05/03 at 14:03
"For the horde!!!!"
I hope Raiden dies at the start so we don't have to suffer that white haired gimp again.
Thu 08/05/03 at 10:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Goatboy wrote:
> "Yeah but it's just not good. It's all cut-scenes" said I
> "No, shut up. It's da best evah"
> "No, it lacks the innovation of the original - and even repeats
> several sequences like the torture chamber, guided missile steering
> etc"
> "you are wrong"

I still rank it above Splinter Cell.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.