GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Wind Walker --- Utter Nonsence"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Tue 06/05/03 at 16:45
Regular
When I was playing Zelda I died and got a Game Over and I just thought that I would just start back just outside the bosses door but then I found that I had to do the whole damn level again and I mean what the heck is that about ???? (your views would be abliged)
Tue 06/05/03 at 16:45
Regular
"Mole Hole"
When I was playing Zelda I died and got a Game Over and I just thought that I would just start back just outside the bosses door but then I found that I had to do the whole damn level again and I mean what the heck is that about ???? (your views would be abliged)
Tue 06/05/03 at 16:46
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
*Waker
Tue 06/05/03 at 16:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
And I know where that problem was.

The Temple Of The Gods.

Grr.

:-)
Tue 06/05/03 at 16:49
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
its the way zelda games are always done dingus!
whats the point of reappearing wherever you died?you might as well be invincible, it'd be the same difference.
Tue 06/05/03 at 16:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
He was pointing out that it's annoying when that happens.

He didn't actually say it should be changed, or anything.

:-)
Tue 06/05/03 at 16:55
Regular
"bit of a brain"
How did you die on the Temple Of Gods boss?
Seriously though.
If you run out of arrows it just gives you more for nothing.
Tue 06/05/03 at 16:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It was those crazy chess piece things. He had about two hearts remaining, and then just couldn't fight them.

I was watching, you see.
Tue 06/05/03 at 16:58
Regular
"Mole Hole"
Damn Zelda Games
Tue 06/05/03 at 16:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Cogifropper should have one g in it.

*Nods*
Tue 06/05/03 at 17:04
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> It was those crazy chess piece things. He had about two hearts
> remaining, and then just couldn't fight them.

Divide and conquer. That's how I do it. They can take you to pieces if you let them gang up on you, but if you 'trap' one on the other side of the middle bit and let the other come to you then you get to dispose of them one at a time. Much easier.

Divide and conquer. It always works.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.