GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Midnight Club 2 Cars and Bikes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Midnight Club 2'.
Wed 07/05/03 at 09:44
Regular
I have completed all of the races and got all of the cars including the veloci (what a car to drive) but on the loading screen were you load your saved game and it says I only have 84.6% complete and i have some more vehicles to unlock but I dont know how
Fri 09/05/03 at 15:39
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Hi there Mr Rossi

Yeah still struggling with Minority Report although I may have given that back by now....not sure :)

Yep the car is still in one piece, thankfully!
Fri 09/05/03 at 14:04
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Thanks for the in depth explanation Mark, still struggling with Minority Report ? How's the car, still in one piece I hope ...... David
Fri 09/05/03 at 12:17
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Not a problem

Happy to help :)
Fri 09/05/03 at 11:47
Regular
"mini that is"
thanx
Thu 08/05/03 at 16:43
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I think what Mr Rossi is trying to tell you is, put this in your browser

www.gamefaqs.com

hit enter and then do a search through the PS2 section for your game and find the walkthroughs and find the answer your looking for.

Pretty simple really and always a good URL to have handy for walkthroughs unless your looking for Minority Report ;)
Thu 08/05/03 at 14:55
Regular
"mini that is"
do you know how to get the extra cars
Wed 07/05/03 at 13:03
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
look for a FAQ on gamefaqs.com
Wed 07/05/03 at 09:44
Regular
"mini that is"
I have completed all of the races and got all of the cars including the veloci (what a car to drive) but on the loading screen were you load your saved game and it says I only have 84.6% complete and i have some more vehicles to unlock but I dont know how

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.