GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"!!!!!!The Best Beat em Up EVER!!!!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/11/01 at 22:33
Regular
The best beat em up in my opinion is the steet fighter serius, sure games like tekken and DOA are good with the latest 3d grapics but they dont have the playablity the 2d beat em ups like street fighter alpha 3 have. in 3d games u cant time the jumps right the controls feel very hard to move and make the characters go with the flow. but 2d games although are not very resorce eating they still have much more playability 3d games have at the moment. id like to know what do u think was the best playstation 12 game ever? i think it was street fighter alpha 3 (although the music was crap).
Wed 14/11/01 at 08:59
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Guilty Gear X is my fave! Got it on my Dreamcast and will no doubt get it for my PS2 as well since it has two extra characters from the original and more Instant Kill moves too I think :)
Wed 14/11/01 at 08:36
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
way of the exploding fist or yie ar kung fu, some of you young-uns might not remember these titles. or what was the other arcade classic...oh yeah kung fu master
Tue 13/11/01 at 19:36
Regular
"Whatever!"
Yep - Ive heard about Guilty Gear X - The effects are suppose to be some of the best ever in a 2-D game!! It doesnt look bad at all!!
Tue 13/11/01 at 19:29
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Another 2D fighter that looks cool is Guilty Gear X for the PS2. Anyone heard about that?
Tue 13/11/01 at 19:26
Regular
"Whatever!"
Yeah - There is qute a good range of 2-D fighting games on DC!!
Tue 13/11/01 at 19:20
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I love 2D beat-em-ups. I have quite a few of them for my DC. My favourite has to be Capcom vs SNK, that game rules!
Tue 13/11/01 at 18:35
Regular
"Whatever!"
The previous Capcom vs SNK was one of my favourite beat em ups - Anyone know when the sequel will be out for PS2?
Tue 13/11/01 at 16:55
Regular
Capcom Vs Snk 2 is supposed to be the best ever.
Tue 13/11/01 at 13:38
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
IK+ is the best by far.
Tue 13/11/01 at 13:36
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Just wait till Virtua Fighter 4... March 2002!! Can't wait!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.