GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should Nintendo Included Majora's Mask with Wind Waker?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:55
Regular
Should Nintendo Included Majora's Mask with Wind Waker?

I think they should have they included OoT and Masters Quest which are nearly the same game with Wind Waker. If they bring out a second version Zelda on the GC they should include Majora's Mask. Also they Nintendo should think about releasing Mario Kart 64 with Mario Kart Double Dash and Mario 64 with Mario 128. What a retro world we live in.
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:55
Regular
Should Nintendo Included Majora's Mask with Wind Waker?

I think they should have they included OoT and Masters Quest which are nearly the same game with Wind Waker. If they bring out a second version Zelda on the GC they should include Majora's Mask. Also they Nintendo should think about releasing Mario Kart 64 with Mario Kart Double Dash and Mario 64 with Mario 128. What a retro world we live in.
Sat 10/05/03 at 13:01
Regular
Heh. You won't believe how many times I've said this to people.

At the end of the day, what's the point in including Ocarina Of Time and the the Remake to boot? Comparisons? that - I know I'm only going to play one, and that's the Master Quest. Why did they not put in Majora's Mask instead of the original OOT? Wouldn't that have been logical? That way they could have marketed it as the ultimate Zelda package, three massive adventures in one, etc.

It wouldn't have been hard..
Sat 10/05/03 at 13:05
Regular
Actually, I bet they could have added it on to the Bonus Disk but didn't because they are morons.
Sat 10/05/03 at 13:11
Regular
I think three games is asking a little much of Nintendo.
Sat 10/05/03 at 13:50
Regular
"Festivus!"
Phil2004 wrote:
> Actually, I bet they could have added it on to the Bonus Disk but
> didn't because they are morons.

Lets all laugh at the retard

(That's you phil)

Maybe they are keeping MM for next GC Zelda game?

*prays*

I doubt Ninty will do this kind of thing again, and if they do, people shall complain if the latest big release doesn't come with a game.

What am I talking about?

I don't know.

Booyah.
Sat 10/05/03 at 13:51
Regular
"bit of a brain"
out of heaters eh matt
Sat 10/05/03 at 13:53
Regular
Yeah but it would be a big money spinner for them. Tehy could even sell them a budjet classic range. Either way they should re-release them on the Game Cube.
Sat 10/05/03 at 13:56
Regular
"Festivus!"
But... what'd be the point?

'Old games for £20 where you could probably pick up a N64 and all the range for little more than that down at cash converters'

Indeed.

And the heaters are all dancing on my freedom.
Sat 10/05/03 at 13:59
Regular
What is the point of buyer them for the N64 when they can produce them for the GC and anyways I ain't got my N64 anymore so instead of playing emu roms I would rather play them on the GC. Nintendo could have added Majora's Mask into the Wind Waker pack you must agree on the point.
Sat 10/05/03 at 14:02
Regular
"Festivus!"
No, I musn't.

IF Nintendo plan to carry on the bonus disk dealio AND they plan to release another GC Zelda, what'd happen then?

'Oh, here's the NES Zelda'

'What? We want a better bonus disk. Ragh!'

'We wasted MM on the last one. Sorry'

It was a bonus to get the extra disk, don't complain.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.