GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hello little ones"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/04/07 at 14:48
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
Howdy people, how have you all been? I haven't been around much for a while and so thought I'd give you a brief and tired update.

I have just finished one of the most knackering days I've worked for a while. In all, my shift lasted 17 and a half hours, which for me is quite a bit. It started off quite busy with us having to go assist the London Ambulance service with the extraction of a 11-year-old boy who had fallen 30 foot through a skylight onto a concrete floor. It involved quite a lot of heaving equipment around, which in heat is hard work.
He wasn't too badly inured they don't think, but they were taking no chances. He did tell me he thought I was good-looking though, which shows possible brain trauma.

Following that job we got a call to some bloke stuck on a third story roof. It turns out he was walking home with his missus and they had an argument, which ended with him throwing one of her shoes and her house keys onto the roof. He then felt guilty and went up to retrieve said items only to find it easier to get up then down, panic and freeze. I got to climb a ladder to the third story carrying another ladder on my shoulder, which I pitched on the roof allowing him to climb down to me. I then got the shoe and keys for his missus while he grovelled a lot.

Later on that evening, moments after going to bed we got a call to a major fire going on in Brixton and so off we went. It was a tyre yard quite well alight. I got to put my breathing apparatus on only for us then to discover a cylinder in the fire. This is a bad thing, because if these go pop, so does every weasel within a 200m radius. I set up a hose and tied it off spraying onto the cylinder and then retreated to a safe distance. I had to go back every so often with a thermal imaging camera to check on the temperature of the cylinder and surrounding fire area to see if it was working. We got it down from 811C to 35C before being relieved to go home.

So, how have you lot of miscreants been?
Sun 06/05/07 at 18:03
Regular
Is English Bloke dead?
Oh I loved him.
Sun 06/05/07 at 01:40
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Oh my god you are so boring!!!

And he is interested in p*****s. Only saggy ones with hairy bums apparently!!
Mon 30/04/07 at 17:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Seraphim wrote:
> Oi you stop messing with Fire and actually save some cats! lol

EB isn't interested in p*****s
Mon 30/04/07 at 17:34
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
*Gasp*
Unca' Pandemic is back!
Wheres my present?

Its my birthday today, still waiting for congratulations thread.....
Mon 30/04/07 at 14:51
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Oi you stop messing with Fire and actually save some cats! lol
Mon 30/04/07 at 14:48
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
Howdy people, how have you all been? I haven't been around much for a while and so thought I'd give you a brief and tired update.

I have just finished one of the most knackering days I've worked for a while. In all, my shift lasted 17 and a half hours, which for me is quite a bit. It started off quite busy with us having to go assist the London Ambulance service with the extraction of a 11-year-old boy who had fallen 30 foot through a skylight onto a concrete floor. It involved quite a lot of heaving equipment around, which in heat is hard work.
He wasn't too badly inured they don't think, but they were taking no chances. He did tell me he thought I was good-looking though, which shows possible brain trauma.

Following that job we got a call to some bloke stuck on a third story roof. It turns out he was walking home with his missus and they had an argument, which ended with him throwing one of her shoes and her house keys onto the roof. He then felt guilty and went up to retrieve said items only to find it easier to get up then down, panic and freeze. I got to climb a ladder to the third story carrying another ladder on my shoulder, which I pitched on the roof allowing him to climb down to me. I then got the shoe and keys for his missus while he grovelled a lot.

Later on that evening, moments after going to bed we got a call to a major fire going on in Brixton and so off we went. It was a tyre yard quite well alight. I got to put my breathing apparatus on only for us then to discover a cylinder in the fire. This is a bad thing, because if these go pop, so does every weasel within a 200m radius. I set up a hose and tied it off spraying onto the cylinder and then retreated to a safe distance. I had to go back every so often with a thermal imaging camera to check on the temperature of the cylinder and surrounding fire area to see if it was working. We got it down from 811C to 35C before being relieved to go home.

So, how have you lot of miscreants been?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.