GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TURRICAN"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/05/03 at 19:31
Regular
need to know where i can download turrican 1+2+3 it was originaly on the atari 520st and amiga 500 love to play it on my pc please help
Mon 12/05/03 at 19:31
Regular
need to know where i can download turrican 1+2+3 it was originaly on the atari 520st and amiga 500 love to play it on my pc please help
Mon 12/05/03 at 22:11
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i'm sure i have the files for use with an AMIGA emulator here somewhere,
if you are interested in recieving them through e-mail, just respond to this post...
Tue 13/05/03 at 14:38
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
look on Kazaa for an Amiga emulator + games or find a good fansite that'll have links/downloads.

Turrican 2 was the best
Tue 13/05/03 at 16:05
Regular
indeedy, I have turrican 2, for winUAE.

you can get the emulator easily enough, but the kick.rom you will need might be harder to come by, try kazaa.

Once you've got those and set it up, you can get pretty much any amiga game you can think of.

turrican 2 was an old favourite and still rocks when I play it now, although obviously the gfx are ageing.

that reminds me, I saw a new version of contra that has been released, on cybernet. does anyone know if its any good?
Tue 13/05/03 at 17:29
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Contra's not got very good reviews, check it out on gamespot.com or ign.com
Sun 02/05/04 at 09:44
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Shatered Soldier lets me down I loved Contra on the Nes and Contra3 on the Snes is very close to beating the original. My life went away and never came back.

Also does anyone remember a Nes game where you controlled a fighter jet and you had 2 types of weapons? I think one of the levels you started of real damn fast and it was almost uncontrollable but then if you dies it would go to normal speed. T'was a greeat game and I want it on rom.
Sun 02/05/04 at 12:17
Regular
"eat toast!"
planetemu.net will give you most of the console roms you'll ever need. I can only get you turrican 1 and 3 for the mega drive. Turrican 2 was made by another company who called it universal soldier. It was a complete rip of turrican 2 and was terrible. Go to gamestm and go to the retro section for the full article. It was almost an insult to gaming.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.