GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""It's wrestling...so it must be good" lets all lol at the people who think this"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/11/01 at 17:45
Regular
WWF Smackdown JBI has to be the most frustrating, annoying and tottally crap fighting game i have ever played. To control the wrestler it is tottally balls...i mean why the hell can't u face away from ur opponent and stuff...moves are pulled off by look and not skill and the sound speaks for itself. So come on u wrestling fans....admit it....this game is utter pants....face it. I'm sure (Due to comments written on this forum) i'm not the only one with this opinion. :)
Tue 13/11/01 at 15:57
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Bleeders wrote:
> Hmmm, if only Sega had the rights to the WWF license.

Play Giant Gram 2000
> on the Dreamcast and you'd be wishing the same, I guarantee it!

Surely if they had the licence then the game would have been just as pants exept that the characters had real names?
Tue 13/11/01 at 15:09
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Hmmm, if only Sega had the rights to the WWF license.

Play Giant Gram 2000 on the Dreamcast and you'd be wishing the same, I guarantee it!
Tue 13/11/01 at 13:17
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I had a go at that demo, and thought "I'd rather be playing Horace goes Skiing..."

Personal choice though, buy what you want. :)
Tue 13/11/01 at 10:33
Regular
i aint sure about it now
Mon 12/11/01 at 21:02
Regular
"Touched!"
Its kane!!, erm sorry i just had to say that..
Mon 12/11/01 at 20:41
Regular
Natbuc wrote:
> I played the full version yesterday as THQ had a show stand for MX2002 at the
> NEC bike show and they also had SD JBI!and all thats changed is the commentry is
> on. Its still got no flow to it and to be honest this is a shoddy game with
> loads of falts which are virtually all in the gameplay department which is bad.
> There was loads of kids playing it but not many appeared to be impressed.

If it's like that then they must of put up an early version of it just for show, when i played the demo it didnt seem anything like that.
Mon 12/11/01 at 20:06
Have you all heard about the (new meeting at 6.00pm)every night, and if you can, be there! It'll be real great fun, every night!

thank you all,
Triggered.
P.S (six pm, every nite!)
Mon 12/11/01 at 18:34
Regular
"WWJD"
not really but people will buy it
Mon 12/11/01 at 18:29
Natbuc wrote:
> i normally do like wrestling games and i feel this game is just overhyped and
> nothing special. Its not fair on games that r good

What do you mean, not fair on games that are good???

GTA3 = awesome
DMC = brilliant
Pro Evo = a spectical to the great 90 minute game

None of these were over-shadowed by SD3:JBI...
Mon 12/11/01 at 18:23
Regular
"  "
i normally do like wrestling games and i feel this game is just overhyped and nothing special. Its not fair on games that r good

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.