GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Return to castle wolfenstien is out on friday who else is gonna get it ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Return To Castle Wolfenstein'.
Wed 14/05/03 at 15:48
Regular
This game is gonna be brilliant i remeber playing the original castle wolfenstien on my m8s pc it was brilliant then as well before doom and was better than doom yep this version thou looks the balls can play over xbox live and play 2 player co-operative and you get to kill nazis and zombies its like resident evil mixed with medal of honour but alot better this could be one of the best F.P.S out for a while so who else is gonna grab a copy when it hits the shelves friday ?
Mon 19/05/03 at 22:25
Regular
Its got all of the PC missions + More Missions exclusive to Xbox + Great Xbox Live play + CO-OP play + Full Dolby Digital + MORE :)
Mon 19/05/03 at 22:04
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
Is Wolfenstein the same as the one on the PC from last year?
Mon 19/05/03 at 14:38
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Grabbed my copy of Wolfenstein this morning. So far I'm impressed. Cool opening cut-scene - pity I can't play as that lightning staff-wielding monk.
Sun 18/05/03 at 10:35
Regular
"LiveTag=Lord Justic"
Its just great online - although it can take a little to time to find a decent game. Teamwork is an absolute must, with several game types and classes to choose from, you can't go wrong online with this game
Sat 17/05/03 at 23:27
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Anyone played this online yet? What did think of it?
Sat 17/05/03 at 23:10
Regular
""To the pub...""
Cheers m8 i'll get it tommorow if game is open on sundays :S lol as for matrix nope ain't got that
Sat 17/05/03 at 23:03
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
WonderSwan wrote:
> so it is out then i went to special reserve today to get it and they
> said it might not be out until june 1st ? or should i have gone to
> game

Go to game!! wonder why they didnt get any? well its defo out!
I would recomend it:-).Have you got the matrix?
Sat 17/05/03 at 22:50
Regular
""To the pub...""
so it is out then i went to special reserve today to get it and they said it might not be out until june 1st ? or should i have gone to game
Sat 17/05/03 at 22:42
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Getting right into rtcw,anyone played it through 5.1 yet?
The guns sound wicked!!
Sat 17/05/03 at 15:57
Regular
Who's Fritz?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.