GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"----->S-P-E-E-C-H-L-E-S-S<----"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:57
Regular
The best game ever? This will be the BEST game ever :) I have just downloaded the E3 footage for HALO 2 and I am honestly speechless. The graphics, sound and style is BY FAR the greatest I have ever seen. Scenery is destructable, Master Chief can have dual guns at once and if I went into every little detail I would be here all night. I can't honestly describe how AMAZING it looks and although I have tried not to hype the game I can no longer help it. If anyone has Broadband and MSN then here is my address:

[email protected]

Add me and I will send it to whoe ever wants it. You will need the latest Quick Time so get that and then when you catch me on I will send it you. If you are really desperate then I may even stretch to sending some through the post. Lets keep this thread going and post any HALO 2 info which evern slightly resembles news. I honestly believe that HALO 2 will top HALO in every area of the game and I am sure that this will be the greatest game ever made. If anyone would like anymore information then just say because this is a game that I am willing to discuss at any hour of the day.

---------->U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E<----------
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:57
Regular
The best game ever? This will be the BEST game ever :) I have just downloaded the E3 footage for HALO 2 and I am honestly speechless. The graphics, sound and style is BY FAR the greatest I have ever seen. Scenery is destructable, Master Chief can have dual guns at once and if I went into every little detail I would be here all night. I can't honestly describe how AMAZING it looks and although I have tried not to hype the game I can no longer help it. If anyone has Broadband and MSN then here is my address:

[email protected]

Add me and I will send it to whoe ever wants it. You will need the latest Quick Time so get that and then when you catch me on I will send it you. If you are really desperate then I may even stretch to sending some through the post. Lets keep this thread going and post any HALO 2 info which evern slightly resembles news. I honestly believe that HALO 2 will top HALO in every area of the game and I am sure that this will be the greatest game ever made. If anyone would like anymore information then just say because this is a game that I am willing to discuss at any hour of the day.

---------->U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E<----------
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:59
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Maybe we can get it shared on Kazaa, and then when a few of us download it we can share it out alot more.
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:04
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Is it first person perspective? Are the graphics as good as the first trailer?

Tell us more. We like hype.
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:06
Regular
yeah, stick it on kazaa, and then let us know what you've called it.
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:10
Regular
I'm sharing the file on Kazaa Lite if you're after it.

Search for

HALO2E32003

I wouldn't quite go as mental about it as Alastair, but it does look bloody good.
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:11
Regular
Hype? You can have it in abundabce! The graphics are absolutley amazing. Everything in the game reflects the light surrounding it so the effects are breath taking. At one point there is an explosion as Mast Chief look towards the nights sky and it was unbelievable.

The Video is apparently the 1st level and it takes place at night in a futuristic city. As you land there are casualties everywhere getting treated in medical bays and the atmosphere looks awesome. There is an on-rail area which looked amazing. A Warthog pulls up really fast amongst the chaos and Master Chief (whoever is controlling him) jumps on the back and it sets off on an awesome trail.

Creatutes can now jump onto vehicles and try to tip them up!!! Not only that but a Ghost flies towards Master Chief and he jumps onto the front of it in 3rd person and uses the butt of the gun to knock the driever out before jumping into their seat. There is so much to tell and I am willing to tell more. Are there any intricate details that you would like to know? I will most likely answer them tomorrow as the Cahmpions League is on in 20 minutes but I am willing to answer any questions that people may have.

I appologise in advance for any typos that may be in there as I am typing fast :)
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:12
Regular
Mine is on Kazza Lite and the exact file name is:

E32003_HALO2_demo

Drop me a line before downloading it and I will pause my download so you can get a faster upload speed.
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:16
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
After all that new info, I think it's time for a Mr Burns "excelent".
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:21
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Can't find the files on kazaa. Using Kazaa Lite K++ edition but that shouldnt make a difference as these over 4.2 Million users connected at the moment.
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:32
Regular
Woah.

Got about 10 people trying to get the Halo 2 footage now. It's gonna be Xmas by the time it's finally downloaded at the rate that it's going.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.