GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSX Tricky"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/11/01 at 12:58
Regular
I just thought I'd start a thread about this game seeing as it's out soon and looks very tasty.
Mon 12/11/01 at 12:37
Regular
i aint got SSX so i am definately getting it!!
Mon 12/11/01 at 11:55
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
The only reason that I don't play SSX anymore is because I have done everything I can do with it, finished the trickbooks and done all the shortcuts, and filled all the high scores tables with my name. It still comes out for a bit of 2 player every now and again, but if I am on my own then there are other one player games that I havent finished yet and they get priority.

It's tempting to trade in SSX for Tricky, and a lot of people will, but I'm trying to not sell any PS2 games at all.
Mon 12/11/01 at 09:44
Regular
PSM2 gave it 95% which is similar to gamespot. It seems to be consistently achieving high scores!
Fri 09/11/01 at 19:30
i love the sound of this game i cant wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 09/11/01 at 19:29
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I am expecting big things from SSX Tricky since its my GAD pick.....Oh I can actually reply..SR fixed the problem..
Thu 08/11/01 at 18:52
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I love the original SSX! I've had it for almost a year but I still play on it regularly. Even if Tricky is only slightly better, it will still be ace!!!
Thu 08/11/01 at 18:47
Regular
"Whatever!"
I may very well trade in my SSX for SSX Tricky!! Its been getting awesome reviews and is suppose to be a lot better than the original!! I dont think its worth having them both though cause there isnt that much of a difference!!
Thu 08/11/01 at 13:49
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
AND I SHALL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!

AAAA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

ahem.
Thu 08/11/01 at 13:46
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
This will be the best game on PS2 since the first one!
Thu 08/11/01 at 13:40
Regular
"Back For Good"
we could do with a fresh one though :-)

here are the scores it got over on gamespot
Gameplay-10
Graphics-9
Sound-10
Value-9
Tilt-9
Overall-9.4 (superb)

Reader's review-9.6

not bad eh ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.