GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps2 + any game for £220 what would you chooses"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/11/01 at 10:48
Regular
i proberly will be getting one on the 16th of november
but what game shall i choose.

these r the three im most exited about

wwf smackdown 3
gt3
gta3

please help
Thu 08/11/01 at 19:09
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Yeah i found that, after a while the novelty wears off, still its good though, as ortega said, plenty to do.

Luckily i had evo 2 to fall back on. :D
Thu 08/11/01 at 19:06
Regular
GTA3 does get a bit boring when you get to the third island, but there is loads of hours gameplay before you get that far!
Thu 08/11/01 at 18:49
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Get GTA3! It rules!
Thu 08/11/01 at 18:44
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would choose GTA 3 every time!! That game still amazes me each time I play on it!!
Thu 08/11/01 at 12:38
Regular
"WWJD"
i would get GTA£! yeah that game is brilliant! but ive allready got it so iver SD3:JBI which will be really good or wait abit for Devil May Cry which is really good to it's made by the people who made Res Evil or theres SSX Tricky.

But i would get............GTA3!!!!! because it's out know so you can get it now and it's really good!
Thu 08/11/01 at 12:25
GT3 seems a bit slow and boring in the face of GTA3, so I'd skip GT3 unless you really dig the genre, in which case its faboo!

Smackdown 3 is a good laugh, i played the demo a bit yesterday, i wouldn't want the full game, well wouldn't want to pay for it anyway. but i'm not a huge fan of the show, i can imagine that fans of the show will love it (and not just because they're all braindead idiots who allow a box in the corner of their living room tell them what they like and dis-like! ...... contributing factor? who am i to judge?)
Thu 08/11/01 at 10:54
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
You have picked a good time for starting out. It really depends on what type of games you really enjoy

Sports games - Pro Evo Soccer or SSX Tricky
Driving - GT3 or Burnout (GT3 personally)
If you are over 18 and not mental - GTA3
Fighting - WWF Smackdown 3

Personally I am relatively new to the PS2 and already have GT3 and GTA3 (I am addicted to GTA3) but will be getting Pro Evo Soccer and probably WWF Smackdown 3 when they are released

Hope this helps
Thu 08/11/01 at 10:48
i proberly will be getting one on the 16th of november
but what game shall i choose.

these r the three im most exited about

wwf smackdown 3
gt3
gta3

please help

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.