GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i hate to break it to you..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/11/-1 at 00:00
Regular
16 AP games and a whole load of other stuff too.
Fri 28/12/01 at 09:44
Regular
"Guess who..."
pokemon sucks. Period.
Sat 01/12/01 at 01:07
I can easily explain the number of posts in the Pokemon Chat Forum. There are lots of stupid people. And there are lots of stupid people who like Pokemon.
Have you noticed that lots of people who like Pokemon will talk about it constantly? Aside from fan fiction (bleah) and posts like 'If Pokemon were real' (And I've seen this post pop up more times that anyone should), it's always the SAME THING. If you see the show, and your friend sees the damn show, YOU DON'T NEED TO BE TELLING EACH OTHER WHAT HAPPENS. YOU BOTH ALREADY KNOW. But it happens all the time.

Dan Quayle doesn't know how to spell potato.
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:14
Well... try the forums at www.antipokemon.biz

We also have an AP instant messenger, AP search engine, 16 AP games and a whole load of other stuff too.
Sun 25/11/01 at 20:33
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Totally right. Pokemon sucks. I do not know why people still like it.
Thu 15/11/01 at 09:08
Okay Then...
Tue 13/11/01 at 17:36
Regular
When it was in the Games Forum everyone used to chat in that longest topic which is in this forum
Tue 13/11/01 at 13:39
How Do You Explain The Number Of Posts In The Pokemon - Chat Forum Then ?
Sun 04/11/01 at 15:14
Even though I did love pokemon, this forum has nothing to talk about and is far to speciefied.
Tue 30/11/-1 at 00:00
16 AP games and a whole load of other stuff too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.