GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps2's-gran turismo3 or dreamcast's-crazytaxi2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/11/01 at 19:45
Regular
i say that gran turismo3 is better than any other driving game ever i used to hate driving game's but when gran turismo3 came out it was the best game i have ever played or could there be another driving game that could be better than this cool and awsome game ever to be played.

and dreamcast games like crazytaxi2 is not that bad but it's really a cool looking game.

so which game do youthink is better and i already know which console is better(playstation2)
Tue 09/04/02 at 21:46
Regular
"95% organic"
I don't think you can really compare these two games at all. It's a bit like comparing a prime steak to a burger with all the trimmings. GT3 has been delicately seasoned by top-games chefs, with every mouthful to be savoured. Crazy Taxi 2 is a fat, juicy burger to be crammed into the mouth as quickly as possible. Both games (and indeed meat-based dishes) have their own places in my heart. One is an incredibly realistic driving experience: the other is a frantic arcade style gaming experience.

But now that the PS2 platinum range has kicked off, you could do alot worse than acquiring both GT3 and Crazy Taxi (virtually the same as its sequel) for under £40. Hoorah!
Sun 24/02/02 at 11:07
no its just no-one will answer me.
Sun 24/02/02 at 10:53
Regular
Trying to boost your wordcount or what eh alik?
Sat 23/02/02 at 22:51
Thu 10/01/02 at 16:21
Regular
I prefer Crazy Taxi 2 to driving sims like GT3.
I've been playing CT2 non-stop for 6 months - my top scores keep improving, and every time I go on it I learn a new and quicker shortcut or a more profitable customer tactic.
And on top of everything else, it's just bloody good fun.
Thu 10/01/02 at 07:20
I think that GTA3 would be a good idea as well but the dreamcast don't make me laugh stick with the PS2
Tue 11/12/01 at 15:36
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I'm looking forward to getting the Simpsons version of Crazy Taxi, it looks great, but no guns, so GTA3 would be the better choice.
Tue 11/12/01 at 08:15
I have a great solution for you.

JUST BUY GRAND THEFT AUTO 3

You can have the best of both worlds for the price of one and you get to join the mob I mean what's better.

If your not old enough to get it though, don't. It's rated 18 for a reason and it's because IT'S THE GREATEST GAME EVER.
Sat 08/12/01 at 18:27
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I haven't played either and I think they're both great. But the descision is really down to what type of game you prefer.

If you prefer more serious driving/racing games, then GT-3 is the game for you.

But if you want a game that's full of more fun, action and driving madness, then you'd be better suited for Crazy Taxi.
Mon 03/12/01 at 13:53
You really can't compare Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec and Crazi Taxi... they are 2 completely different genres. GT3 being a Simulation (Meaning real to life as possible) and Crazi Taxi IS THE DEFINITION of arcade! (As in great playability usually, but is not at all realistic) They are both Top games in my opinion, and definitely No. 1 in their genres... so you can't go wrong with either! (Although GT3 DOES have a great Arcade style mode)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.