GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Parasite's Charter."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/04/07 at 23:39
Regular
"8==="
[URL]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=447205&in_page_id=1770[/URL]
Mon 23/04/07 at 16:57
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It's intended as a joke, but really does show the man's cunning... how to sponge off people becomes how to squeeze money out of people quite some years later!

As Ian Hislop said during last week's Have I Got News for You (Or at least udring the filming, I didn't see the show); his idea of carrying a bag of bricks with a few beer cans in it to parties so people think you're carrying plenty of booze aren't a million miles from his own economic policies! X^D
Mon 23/04/07 at 06:50
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Once a radical, but in order to succeed had to conform, and within the conforming - manipulate. Ah, the formula of this corrupt life.
Sun 22/04/07 at 21:35
Regular
My plans for world domination are over now the world has found out I used to crap my nappy and take baths in the sink :(

Life as a ten year old was tough.
Sun 22/04/07 at 16:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
shock horror, politician had controversial ideas when young
my dad was a wannabe anarchist and now...isn't
wow
Sun 22/04/07 at 00:36
Regular
"Does student guide reveal his real view on welfare?"

And that's why the Daily Mail are invalid.

Interesting story though. I'll hunt for a credible version of the story before I draw any conclusions.
Sat 21/04/07 at 23:39
Regular
"8==="
[URL]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=447205&in_page_id=1770[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.