GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bad newz for N64 fanz"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/11/01 at 14:19
Regular
I woz gonna buy a new memory card for my N64 in a shop but they told me that they had stopped sellin them coz N64 woz gonna be finshed after Christmas and wouldnt be sold in ordinary shops no more

I think its a load of rubbish, coz when r Mario Party 3 and Sin and Punishment gonna come out?
Sun 04/11/01 at 01:44
Regular
Just replying to a few things in this topic.

What would you do if you only sold about 1 N64 game a week, but were selling loads of PS2 games? Hardly no-one is buying N64 games so why are they going to keep a large display for thier games?

I got a Joy tech memory card, it aint that hard to get it out! :D
Sat 03/11/01 at 23:56
Regular
They gave it 90% cause it's one of the free gifts they give away, they've gotta at least make it look like it's worth having. They gave Turok Rage Wars 99% good game but 99% I hardly think so
Sat 03/11/01 at 23:52
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Sibs wrote:
> I WANT SIN & PUNISHMENT!!!

Does anyone know why SR still have it listed
> in their magazine?

It's another case for this SR magazine X-files!

Like the mystery of why they gave Carmageddon on the N64 something like 90%

:)
Sat 03/11/01 at 23:34
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I WANT SIN & PUNISHMENT!!!

Does anyone know why SR still have it listed in their magazine?
Sat 03/11/01 at 22:50
I'm pi**ed off as shops like Electronic Boutiques, Game and woolworths aren't bringing out as much Nintendo games and products. Pokemon stadium 2 is just released and some people can't even get the transfere pack!! I have one as i have the first game. That is probably the only way of getting one now. It is just like when the Ledgend of Zelda - Majora's Mask came out there weren't enough Expansion packs in the country again I was lucky as i got Donkey Kong 64 whick comes with an Expansin pack. RThey are both Brilliant games But Zelda is better.

E-mail me at [email protected]

See you around nintendo fans
Sat 03/11/01 at 20:09
Regular
Cooky wrote:
> Sin and Punishment isn't comming out in the UK!

I saw a N64 memory card for
> £1.99 in a sale bin in the G*** in town!

This reminds me of my memory
> card I got from SR ages ago. I don't know if it's an offical one or not, I
> doubt it is. Anyway, it's never failed on me and it's NEVER been removed from
> the controller I put it in. You know why? Cos since I put it in i've NEVER
> been able to get the thing out! It's stuck in there for all eternaty! I'm not
> bothered cos it just means I won't ever loose it!

I have a memory pack just like that, I bet that it's a Joy Tech one. I have (with help from my dad) only ever got it out once but then had to put it back in again.

I saw a memory card today for £3, it was 2nd hand aswell. A few months ago I got a brand new memory card from Wolworths for £3, it was marked up wrong but I still got it at that price!
Sat 03/11/01 at 17:30
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
hey cooky. same with me :(

I got a free memory card and i put it in and since then i can get it out! ::sniff:: i'll never see the bare inside of My pad ::Bursts into tears::
Sat 03/11/01 at 15:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mario Party 3 will be out sometime this month. My friend has an imported version of it and I personally think it sucks. He has one of Tony Hawk's 2 as well and it is much better than the PS one. Sin and Punishment won't get to the UK though
Sat 03/11/01 at 15:25
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
:o)

*Spank* For me :-D
Sat 03/11/01 at 15:23
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
GasMask wrote:
> Shame, but... Nintendo are putting all their effort into the GameCube. Which
> better be good...

Which better be good!!!

I CAN'T believe you said that!

Is there any doubting that the Gamecube is going to be the best console in the world?

Shame on you!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.