GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Instant Pro edit does not show"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/06/10 at 09:42
Regular
Hi,

I have my site up and running fine www.macor.info
I made a change on the main page with the editor (not the live version) and saved and finished. The change I have made does not show up when you choose View, I then go back to the editor and changes are still there and also on preview. I click save and content saved message pops up the click finish. Back in page manager click View and changes are not showing. I dont want to make the page live try it out because current will be lost. Any ideas what it could be?
Thu 10/06/10 at 13:56
Regular
Hi,

Thanks very much for superfast response, all working and updated.
Super service!!
Thu 10/06/10 at 13:03
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Thanks for bringing this to out attention. Should all be working now!
Thu 10/06/10 at 11:57
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I think I understand what you are saying and have tested the 'Work in Progress' version of your home page. Changes I made are definitely not saved so will pass this along to my colleague who deals with such matters.

I will expect him to reply to this thread once he has had a look.
Thu 10/06/10 at 09:42
Regular
Hi,

I have my site up and running fine www.macor.info
I made a change on the main page with the editor (not the live version) and saved and finished. The change I have made does not show up when you choose View, I then go back to the editor and changes are still there and also on preview. I click save and content saved message pops up the click finish. Back in page manager click View and changes are not showing. I dont want to make the page live try it out because current will be lost. Any ideas what it could be?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.