GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Light Guns For Dolphin"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/05/00 at 19:30
Regular
I know that most nintendo buyers don't really think about this gaming tool, but I have realised that the gun isn't being put onto the new consoles! the dream cast has no gun, although it has the games for it, (house of the living dead, or whatever). I can't believe that the N64 didn't bother with a light gun when they had the chance to make some more money.
I think that some of the good games on the, dare I say it......Playstation did involve the light gun, such as time crisis 1 + 2, I loved those games.
I really need to know if the new Dolphin will have the ports to hold the light gun, or will the PS2 have the light gun, in which case might make it the better buy? I want to let you know that I have bought and loved my N64 since the day I bought it with Lylat wars!
Another classic N64 game, I hope you don't mind me changing the subject completely but I love the originality of this game, eventhough it was made previously on the snes! it was re-vamped for the gorgeous N64, along side Mario!
We N64 gamers can't let the Nintendo Dolphin go down the toilet! If you know whats right tell Nintendo that you want the best console which will beat others pants down!!

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Wed 17/05/00 at 18:34
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
cheers for the info prawn, looks like i'll be buying a dolphin then!
seeing as your so clever and all can you tell me if there will be more than one title using the light gun, i'm guessing there will be more as there would be no other point of bringing the gun out in the first place!
Tue 16/05/00 at 21:54
first of all matey i luv my n64 like the second brother i never had so i agree with you on your knowlegede of the n64,
BUT.........you are totally wrong on the dreamcast bit, they do have a gun infact they have three, one by dreamcast,one mad catz and somthing else . but your wrong, and a bit inside from the I.G.R.A the comp i work for says there will be a game out for dolphin Terminator themed shootem up witha light gun which will coinside with T3:the wars.thank for listen and sorry for correting you but it had to be done.

copy right my thoughts 2000.so ner
Mon 15/05/00 at 19:30
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I know that most nintendo buyers don't really think about this gaming tool, but I have realised that the gun isn't being put onto the new consoles! the dream cast has no gun, although it has the games for it, (house of the living dead, or whatever). I can't believe that the N64 didn't bother with a light gun when they had the chance to make some more money.
I think that some of the good games on the, dare I say it......Playstation did involve the light gun, such as time crisis 1 + 2, I loved those games.
I really need to know if the new Dolphin will have the ports to hold the light gun, or will the PS2 have the light gun, in which case might make it the better buy? I want to let you know that I have bought and loved my N64 since the day I bought it with Lylat wars!
Another classic N64 game, I hope you don't mind me changing the subject completely but I love the originality of this game, eventhough it was made previously on the snes! it was re-vamped for the gorgeous N64, along side Mario!
We N64 gamers can't let the Nintendo Dolphin go down the toilet! If you know whats right tell Nintendo that you want the best console which will beat others pants down!!

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.