GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deadly Experiences! (Part 2)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/10/01 at 21:08
Regular
A few months ago you may remember my post some of the deadly experiences that I had gone through in life, because there are lots of new faces on the forum I thought it would be a good time to make another post on the subject.

Last time we had deadly experiences such as people doing 360 flips on carts (Tony) and people choking on bacon (I know who you are!).

What deadly experiences have you had?
Wed 31/10/01 at 18:18
Regular
I once fell of my bike into a river and knocked myself out!
Tue 30/10/01 at 08:47
The worst for me was a near miss by an insane driver. Coming the opposite way to me, he suddenly swerved across the road and into my lane. I turned sharply and slammed the brakes on, ending up sliding towards him almost backwards. He turned off the road and hit a tree. He was seriously injured but recovered. He had no idea why he did that. The Police said that he was not drunk or asleep but knew what he had done. Not Pleasant, I can assure you.
Tue 30/10/01 at 07:42
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Well, I have not had any partciularly dangerous encounters, per se, but I have got into a few scrapes here in there, as I shall document now.

I often get litle bits if chicken meat getting caught in my throat. It's annoying because they slip down your throat, whether you're ready to eat it or not.

That's all I can think of for the moment!
Mon 29/10/01 at 22:35
None, can't say I have.

I've dreamt of Grix dying a lot though.
Mon 29/10/01 at 22:22
Anyone ever dreamt about a death experience, or a near miss?

It feels so real at the time.. yet I find myself strangely accepting of it. Then when there's no pain, and I realise it's a dream, the sense of relief is incomparible.
Mon 29/10/01 at 22:18
GasMask wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> my finger got cut right down to the bone with
> some safety scissors

They were safe then..

I remember when I was about 11
> and I was riding my bike to a mate house. I sped past this car and it reversed
> suddenly and I fell off. The car continued to reverse and I just stared on in
> horror. I couldn't speak. Wierd.

Well anyway. She got out (SHE) and said
> "Ohh oohh sorry sorry etc etc us women drivers are crap ohh ohh sorry"
>

:D:D:D
i had a bad experience with those women drivers,

i was riding on my bike and a woman drove out of her drive way and knoked me clear off my bike, she then got out of the car and threatened to charge me for damages to her car!!

the cheek of it, n e way i was so young i got up laughed at ther and ran off.
Mon 29/10/01 at 22:10
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> my finger got cut right down to the bone with some safety scissors

They were safe then..

I remember when I was about 11 and I was riding my bike to a mate house. I sped past this car and it reversed suddenly and I fell off. The car continued to reverse and I just stared on in horror. I couldn't speak. Wierd.

Well anyway. She got out (SHE) and said "Ohh oohh sorry sorry etc etc us women drivers are crap ohh ohh sorry"

:D:D:D
Mon 29/10/01 at 22:08
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Once I was just walking home, all innocently, did nothing wrong. Suddenly, some no-gooders started shooting at me with an air rifle. I saw the little low-lives and started running home at a pretty fast pace. Soon enough I lost them, breathing a sigh of relief. Lucky escape!

Still, this is only one of many deadly experiences.
Mon 29/10/01 at 22:08
I once fell into a seven-foot deep bovine sileage pit. I had to swim up to the surface again, which was not easy.

If I hadn't closed my mouth or eyes when I'd gone in, or hadn't been a good swimmer, I could easily have drowned there.

That would not have been a nice way to go.
Mon 29/10/01 at 22:03
i though i was going to die once and i think that i cane very close, too close for comfort.

Im Maidstone, kent they have a yearly river festival along the river medway where their are lots of very big boats travelling up and down all the time.

me and my mate mannaged to get into a pub and get totally drunk and thought it would be a good idea to jump into the river. So i did, half naked drunk and once i hit the water i got my feet caught in the weeds at the bottom. I started to panic alot after this and though that the only person that knew that i was here was too drunk to do anyhting.

Any way ias i struggled to get away a boat happened to come up the rivere with its boig prapellers cutting up the water. some how i managed to get out of the weeds and too the side before the boat got to where i was. But is scarry how close i really was.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.